Chapter 2

A/N
This is Violet's outfit all but the glasses!

I got dressed in a red crop top with a triangle cut out of the bottom. My skirt was black and had little designs that looked like city lights. I put on tennis shoes and a jean vest and walked in the bathroom.

I pulled my teal hair through my brush and straightened it. I put on Red lipstick and pinkish glittery eyeshadow. I had to admit I looked pretty.

I grabbed my bag to leave.
"Nope!" Dad said.

"What? Isn't moving me to this dump enough? Must you criticize what I wear also?" I asked pissed.

"Just go!" He said angrily.

I stormed out of the house and slammed the door in the process. I heard Dad yell. He didn't want me to grow up.

When I got to school, I got off the bus and walked in and to the office immediately.

"Name?" The lady said. She seemed grumpy. I made a mental not to stay the hell away from her.

"Violet Springs." I stated clearly. She nodddd and typed on her computer.

"Here." She said, handing me some paper and pointing towards the door. I left and rolled mg eyes.

Jeez she is an ass! I inhaled deeply and walked on. Suddenly I ran into what felt like a brick wall. I looked up and my teal eyes connected with his brown eyes. His shaggy hair fell over hia face cutely. He suddenly turned and ran.