he started it

Laura pov -----------------------------------------------------------

Me and Kim made our way to the only 2 vacant seats in the whole class, it was the second to last row. Yep you guessed it was in front of Mr. Moody.
I got a lot of glances from the boys some sent me winks and kisses😷 ugh why are there so many hormonal boys ??!! Kim just looked at my expression and giggled.
We sat down and got our books out.
"To equalise this chemical formula you must look at the metals masses and cancel any inequalities out....." was she speaking English?
I had zoned out thinking about the whole situation with the arrogant asshole.
A paper hit my shoulder. I reached down to get it and I opened it up.
*you are a sexy thing ;) wanna show daddy what you can do?
~jacob*
Okay I was about to puke  😷😷 I ripped the note into a million pieces and threw it to a blonde headed boy who was wearing a football jacket. He looked like a jock and his face screamed fuckboy. My reaction made him glare at me. I then whispered find another toy.
Guys just can't keep it in their pants can they.
*kick! Kick! Kick!*
You have got to be kidding me!!
The arrogant asshole was kicking my chair!
I turned around and gave him the biggest daggers ever. He just smiled in triumph.
*Kick! Kick! Kick!*
I chose to ignore him and that was a mistake too because for the next five mins he kept kicking my fucking chair!!!
He finally gave up. THANKGOD!!!
but I spoke too soon... he started to flick paper balls at me and anything he could find. I turned to him and a pen came flying at my face directly hitting my nose! Ouch!!! That son of a bit.....
"WHAT IS GOING ON BACK THERE!!"
I looked up to see godzilla staring st me with her arms crossed.
"WELL I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"
Goddd this woman can scream.
"I was asking conor for a pen miss"
I should be an actor if I do say so myself because boy I looked Innocent.
"It's your first day and you are unequiped!"
"Gosh I only asked for a pen! Your acting as if they are your kidneys"
Everyone turned towards me. I quickly put my hand over my mouth
Ugh it's too late you dipshit you already said it.
"DETENTION!"
Then I heard a sexy deep laugh coming from behind me.
"IS THERE SOMETHING FUNNY MR MAYNARD? IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE? YOU CAN ESCORT YOURSELF TO DETENTION TOO!"
Apart from a moustache no there isn't
Everyone burst out laughing
SHIT! did I say that out loud.
"Yes you did princess" I turn to see him staring at me with amusement.
"It was your fault in the first place you dick!" I hissed at him
But the teacher had other plans which lead to me and conor in the headteachers office.
"You do know if you didn't flick random shit at me godzilla wouldn't have sent us here!"
Boy was I pissed
"Godzilla? That's a new one" he smirked.
"STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT!!" I flung my hands up in the air.
The door swung open where a tall woman with a straight posture stood there.
"You again..." she sighed looking at conor
She signaled us to go in. I sat down on a surprisingly comfy seat. Why didn't they have this in all the classes. By now you have probably realized I get side tracked very easily.
"This time it wasn't me"
She looked at me and gave me a questioning look
"Your our new student and you have already caused drama. I will be talking with miss dennison and we will think of a suitable punishment for both of you"
"IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT IF THIS PISSHEAD DIDN'T KICK MY CHAIR OR THROW THINGS AT ME THEN NON OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!" Does no one understand this
"EXCUSE ME BUT IF YOU DIDN'T  EMBARRASS ME IN THE HALLWAYS THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE ANNOYED YOU!" Now he is blaming it on me! Is he serious right now?!
"WELL IF YOU DIDN'T CALL ME A BITCH MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING TO YOU!"
"ENOUGHHHH!!!" okay not going to lie but she did scare me. Her voice held authority and power...
"Now that your little argument has finished I will be giving you both both a detention for a week until I've figured out how to punish you. This is is a school not a boxing ring" Boy I wish it was. I would have bruised that pretty face of his to a pulp! Did I say pretty?  God I'm hallucinating.
"You may now both go and have your break and miss Laura this is your warning, if you cause trouble again I will have to exclude you and I've seen your report, your grades Are amazing your on the top for everything but your behaviour is causing a problem so I doubt any other school will allow you to be in their school" in all honesty I dont intentionally misbehave, I just can't stand people who think they are better than everyone else.
As I left the office I bumped conor's shoulder....hard.
After helplessly lookin around to find the cafeteria I saw Kim sitting down with 2 other girls.
"Hey"
"Omggg Laura I can't believe you said that to hulk" a girl with red hair said
"I know I may be sounding very rude right now so I'm sorry but who are you?"
"Oh silly me I'm sorry my name is Eva and this is charlotte"
A really pretty girl with dirty blonde hair looked up and waved.
"Oh.... nice to meet you both" I smiled brightly at them before taking a seat.
Kim then said something that made me want to staple her mouth
"What ship name shall I give you and conor? "
"What?! I fucking hate him he is a major pain in the fucking ass! Conor can eat a fucking cactus. The prick!" I didn't mean to add that pun.
"Oh is that so princess? "
I turn to see the devil himself
HE then sits next to me on out table.
7 of his friends join in after following him like a lost puppy.
"Who said you can sit with us exactly?"
"I don't need an invite" he winked at me.
Ughh i hate boys!!!
I look over to Kim to see her staring at a boy with blonde hair who looks like conor. They must be brothers.
"Are you going to introduce yourself or do you want conor to do that for you too?" Why am I a bitch for?
"Yeah you got it right I will be introducing them. This is jack my brother, joe, Alex, caspar, mikey,oli and josh"
They all said hi
"Cool" seriously Laura cool?
All 3 girls were gaping at them and so was the whole cafeteria.
I walked out of the cantine since I had to go early so I can ring Dylan and tell him the detention situation. The boys didn't want to come school today for some reason so but I still had to go. I was about to ring Dylan when someone walked up to me..........

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Another chapter for you guys😁
Please comment what you think and vote xx