♡twelve♡

Miya's P.O.V

    I'm currently I'm a car with Alpha Jaylon. After my run, and letting Alaisha out, Ashton Alpha Jaylen's wolf took us back to the guests house.

   We are leaving for his pack, but first we have to get to the airport. I'm happy I'm leaving, ever since last night every person who I have seen from my pack as looked at me in pure disgus.

   We are were just about to leave the only place that I have ever called home, when I heard Alpha Jaylon say three words.

   "Kill them all" Jaylon said them into a phone and then a wave of wolfs ran from the woods, that were outside of my pack.

I was over welded with anger and sadness, I had hit my head on on the car window, which nock ed me out cold.

   Miya's Dream P.O.V

   I woke up in the same fealed of roses, in the same spot as last time with Alaisha in her fox form, in the same spot.

   With the moon goddess still right in front of me. I was blinded with rage.
"WHY? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME A MATE THAT, WOULD KILL MY HOME, MY FAMILY AND MY PACK. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME."
I was blinded by anger, I was screaming and cry, and she just stud there.

  "He did it because I told him to, you pack was twisted and it needed to be stopped. I'm sorry but it needed to be done. When you wake up Your mate will tell you more. But for you can ask me two questions and I will answer it truthfully." She said as she sat down in the roses

  " Okay, how come my eyes have changed color?" I was still really curious about it.

  " Well your parents have been putting poison in your food, your hole life hoping to kill you, but it just made you weaker, but your body is now immune to it. Therefore you eyes have turned to how they should be.

  "Ok and how come I keep coming to this place? Very very rarely do people see the moon goddess, once but this is the second time I have seen you why" I asked

  " well at one point I was a werewolf like, many of your friends to see, how it was like. I was very weak, and I didn't have a mate. I was very miserable, and lonely. I was a Rogue, every pack shooed me off. Except for a small group of rogues. You were the leader of that group. You took me in and made sure I was safe and fed me.
  We became great friends, then one night a pack attacked our camp. One of the wolfs were about to kill me but you, jumped in front of them. They killed you. That's when I awakened my power, and long story short, I still see you as my closest friend." She had slight tears in her eyes

   "It's time for you to go now let's go miya" Alaisha said and after that I woke up.

Jaylon's P.O.V

   FUCK!!

" GET A FUCKING DOCTOR NOW, PULL OVER YOU SON OF A BITCH." In her panic she hit her head, on the bullet proof, Window. She's out cold

  I mind link Maison, Eric, Trina and Issac.

  Jaylon: GUYS MIYA HIT HER HEAD ON THE WINDOW AND IS OUT COLD

Issac: O MY MOON GODDES IF SHE DIES I WILL KILL YOU

Trina: Issac don't get your panties in a twist, she can heal like any other werewolf. Just let her sleep okay, now I'm taking a nap have a nice day Alpha.

  And with that I cut the mind link. How was I supposed to just sit there with my mate knocked out. I readjusted her so that her head was on my lap, and for the rest of the two out of their Drive, that's where she stayed.

  Once once we get to the airport I took her and her small body onto the private jet. Shortly after I got on and got comfy into one of the three rooms on the jet. Ethan and his mate, and Mason his mate got on to.

  Right after the jet took off my little angel woke up. Smiling at me her goose egg, had gone down and she looked normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Authors note
Hi hi guys Ssssoooooooooo
I hope you Liked this
Chapter
It like 12 in the morning
But Idfc
That's all for now
Bye Bye ●^●