2

He breaks the kiss to push you lightly into his huge bed and takes of his t-shirt. You open your eyes wide since you're seeing his upper body for the first time. It's better than you imagined. His little hair which are between his bellybutton and his member kinda turns you on although you don't like body hair on men. You sit up a little bit to have a better view. Seeing him getting naked for you makes you only hornier for him. With only his boxer on, Taehyung lays himself slowly on top of you and you two start to kiss. His hands slowly travel down to your waist and he tries to take off you shirt slowly. You lift up your back a little bit to make it easier for him. A little "Wow." escapes from his mouth and he takes off your bra as well. "I kinda like to see you naked, we should do this more often." he says and kisses himself down from your jaw, to your breasts and slowly to your cooch. He pulls your shorts down and your thong follows right after. "Lemme see how wet you already are for me." he says and spreads your legs wide. His tongue starts licking your clit up and down while his hands are lightly massaging your inner thighs. Your breath gets heavier and you put your hands on Taehyung's head to push him more into you. "See. You're already begging for more." Taehyung laughs and his movements get faster which causes you to arch your back and grab the sheets with your hand. Quite moans leaving your mouth. Taehyung inserts his middle finger slowly in to your cooch. You're clenching around his finger and ask him for another finger. "Please put a second one in it." you whisper and try to get yourself together because you don't want Jungkook to get up. "I love it when someone begs for me. Especially you." Taehyung says with a wide smirk on his face and puts another finger into you. Your walls are clenching around his fingers and you feel like you're coming. "Taehyung I think I'm coming." you moan softly and push his head more into your cooch. "Come for me."

Taehyung says and  speeds up his movements. Within a second you come all over his fingers and try to catch your breath. He slowly puts his fingers out and licks them. "You taste good." Taehyung whispers and licks his fingers a last time. He slowly crawles up to your lips and kisses you hungrily. You take this advantage and trun him on his back to be on top of him. "I don't think that you need your boxers anymore." you say with a smirk on your face and slowly put his boxer down. His erected cock falls on his stomach and you slowly start you grind on his length which lets Taehyung moan. He lifts you lightly up and slides his member into you slowly. An "Oh fuck." leaves your mouth and you kick your head back because of the pleasure. You slowly start moving up and down. "You're so thight. Fuck." Taehyung moans loud and puts his hands on each side of your waist. "Shh we don't want to wake up Jungkook." you tease and bite your lower lip. Your movements getting weaker because you're about to come a second time. "Come on you're already out of energy?" Taehyung teases and lifts you a little bit up to slam himself in you. His movements getting faster from second to second and your walls are clenching around his member. The room his filled with moans and skin slapping. "I'm coming, where should I come?" Taehyung asks you out of breath. "Come into me. I'm on my pill." you answer and hold his hands because you feel like you're also about to come. After some sloppy thrusts you both come at the same time and you collapse on top of him. "Oh fuck this was hot." Taehyung moans and removes your hair from your sweaty forehead. After you catched your breath  you lay down next to him. "I think I'm gonna take a shower now and prepare the sofa because I'm tired." you say and get yourself up. "Wait why are you sleeping on the sofa when there is enough space in my bed?" Taehyung askes you confusingly and taps on the blank space next to him. "Because of Jungkook? I mean what will he think when he sees us sleeping next to each other?" you ask him and roll your eyes. "We could say, that I offered you to sleep here because the sofa isn't that comfortable? And I mean we won't sleep nacked next to each other I can give you something to wear." he says with a little smile on his face. "No, I'm gonna sleep on the sofa." you reply and pick up your stuff. "Come on we just had sex are you really scared of Jungkook or are you scared because you think that I'll fuck you again while you're sleeping?"

Taehyung teases. "Shut up." you laugh and throw a pillow to him. "Take a shower I'll give you something to wear and prepare the bed for us." he whispers while you're leaving his room to take a shower.