Dusk

I woke up one day and dearie told me she wants to go into the school politics, at first I was surprised but she really meant it, she said she desires it, I had no option because all my advices seem to be falling on deaf ears, so I went ahead and bought the form for her, I supported her financially and otherwise till she went into the Students Representative Council/Student Union Government.

I talked to the president of the house to carry her along, I can't say I was blind in love but I was busy with my programming works and schooling, I had about 3 company websites I had on desk, design websites. While we lived together I wasn't really around due to much workso I never noticed something fishy going between the president and my dearie.

The guy lived adjacent to our building and we are friends so it was hard to see it coming, paraventure will I was away he was making up the lost time to her at my back. I found out and the both apologized and I forgave her but I lost a better percentage of my trust to her.

It is like love turns humans weak? I was actually giving more than she wanted but wasn't always physically around, will I come licking a lady's toe while the belle goes hungry. I had shop in the school hostel as well then, so I had much activities taking out my time, I felt been apart strengthens a relationship, so I put a tracker in her phone and was getting virtually all her text and calls, I became so jealous, see guys over jealousy brings out the demon in love.

While the president lifted her hands off the girl, the president's roommate continued with her and that was so embarrassing, I couldn't take it anylonger that I wanted a quit. She started changing; never try to wakeup back lost lovebecause its resurrection is rare. Lovestarted fading.

One faithful day she came to my shop requesting for a transport to go home, I never suspected anything and I gave out , later the evening I realized I forgot my shirt and shoe is the house so I ran home without calling her, lo and behold she was on phone with the presidents roommate and the agreed that if I do walk her out on Friday she will retire to the guys house and sleepover, to travel on Saturday , so actually she lied to me.

I don't even know want to believe in. I became so angry. Trying to makeup I came to her place on her notice and she was not around so I called to inquire where she was and she explained that she visited her course mate who lives on the road side and I believed, while walking down home I met the girl Clara and she denied and walked me down to her place to confirm that she is not in her place but funny enough the girl insisted she visited the girl.

Well that was how my pretty relationship went down the line and we are ex. It started well and soon lies and unchastely actions crushed it.

As a youth I know relationship have pull strings in our lives and make is inelastic, just believe that your situation is never the worst. Always understand where your heart finds peace.

No matter the situation never push too hard, remember that love conquers all but when love plays you and makes you weak and stranded try hard to work it out but if you have tried hard and it seems not working out then try walking it out. There might be someone somewhere who can work it out with you.

This is my story.

"As much as I know FORGIVENESS is a Virtue

And LOVE begot it"