2 more scores and they’ll be even. Akashi’s pass is helpless. Reo’s shot isn’t working. They were caught in complete dead end. Everything will be over. Seirin will win. Rakuzan will lose. That will be the first time after three years straight winning the Winter Cup.

    Akashi remained silent, nobody knows what he was thinking. Seirin is craving for victory. Everyone’s waiting. “Sei-chan, what now?” Reo asked. Akashi looked away. Then his eyes met someone’s.

    “Kina....” he murmured in disbelief. There Seikina was, entering through the door, behind the Rakuzan’s bench. With Yukina and Kuriyama on both of her sides. She’s limping, her face pale, but she’s smiling. And waved when she saw Akashi. They sat beside Shirogane.

    “Seiki-chan!” Reo muttered.

    “Think of something,” Seikina mouthed and smiled. “You can do this. I have faith.”

    Akashi turned to his teammates. “We can use Chihiro now.” Akashi spoke. Then they all nodded and started the plan they’ve been working on before the match. Receiving Seikina’s words gave them spirits to continue and think of something.

[A/N: Okay honestly, I am the one who couldn’t accept the fact that Akashi’s on the verge of losing. I was literally screaming and shouting when I read chapter 265. So I’m doing a plot twist in my story. Rakuzan will win. My Akashi never loses. And a friendly reminder: sorry not sorry but I hate Kuroko for having Quasi Emperor Eye. I’m so sorry for hating him. I don’t hate him but I’m hating him for the moment.

And this is my opinion on why Rakuzan shouldn’t lose even though the story is revolving around Kuroko and Kagami:

The first time Seirin fought with Touou, they lose.

Second time, they won.

That shows how strong Touou is but the team that has been winning the Winter Cup three years in a row, is Rakuzan. You know what that means? That means, Rakuzan is definitely stronger than Touou! So it wouldn’t make sense if suddenly Seirin surpasses Rakuzan. Even if they got stronger because of the Zone and Quasi Emperor Eye. I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS FATE *flips world.]

    The referee blew the whistle as the time for the last quarter ended with cheers from the audience. Rakuzan had managed to hold Seirin on their points, making it Seirin(90)-Rakuzan(92). Reo and Kotarou heaved out a sigh of relief.

=w=

I squealed happily as the scores remained as they were when the referee blew the whistle and I immediately hugged Yukina. She choked on her breath and pinched my arm, telling me to stop it.

    “YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEESSSSS YOU DID IT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!” I screamed when they came to the bench. “LEMME HUG ALL OF YOU—on the second thought maybe not, you guys are sweating.”

    They still hugged me though. And I patted them on their arms. When they let go, someone was still hugging me, burying his face unto my hair. I returned his hug and giggled.

    “You....” Akashi spoke and his body shook. I patted him gently on his back. “You scared me to death, idiot!”

    I sniffed. “I’m sorry.”

    “You didn’t call me.” He hugged tighter. My eyes went teary.

    “I wanted to. I couldn’t.” I said.

*  *  *  *

    “Bye mum, dad. I’ll miss you.” I kissed my parents goodbye.

    “We’ll miss you .” Reo corrected. I smiled. My parents waved me goodbye. Yukina’s clutching my hand tightly as we went to sit on the seat. This time, she refused to sit beside the window. Yukina wanted to sit at the side, so Akashi had to be in the middle and that means I had to be beside the window. Well that sucks because I ain’t ready for any take off.

    “All set Kina?” Akashi teased.

    I rolled my eyes. “Ugh shut up. I’m trying to calm down here.”

    “Don’t worry, we’ll wait for you to recover when we arrived at the airport.”

    “Hm, fine.”

*  *  *  *

[A/N: When I was writing this part, I was listening to the song Euterpe from Guilty Crown, the opening Inori sang in episode 1. It’s a really sad song and I almost cried writing this haha XD okay so you might as well play this song while reading this. Oh and please read slowly. Not so slow, but slow. Ugh you know what I mean. Feel this moment.]

And that, ladies and gentlemen, will be the last time I ride on an airplane. I’m not going to ride that again, I’d rather walk. Even from Japan to Australia. I’ll swim, I just won’t fly. It’s been two days since our departure from Tokyo. And then that happens.

    I was hanging out with everyone in the library, talking about random stuffs. I sat on the chair of the counter, hearing their stories while my hand worked on the paper. I was drawing something. I don’t know but my hand just moved by itself. When I stopped, it was a picture of them.

Akashi, Reo, Kotarou, Eikichi, Chihiro, Chiharu, Yukina and me.

    The settings is under a sakura tree, where the petals are blown by the wind. Eikichi is on the middle, grinning. To his left is Reo with a ‘peace’ sign on his hand, followed by Kotarou with his spectacle. Then in front of them is the kneeling Chihiro, his eyes looking elsewhere and Chiharu on his side, smiling sweetly.

    To Eikichi’s right is me. My right arm is around Akashi’s neck, his face right beside me. He had to bent down a bit and he was slightly smiling. He wasn’t looking in front. He was looking at me, his face pleased, satisfied. Yukina was in front of us. She held my free hand; left hand, and held Akashi’s right hand. She was more like giggling.

It’s truly satisfying picture, a very beautiful picture indeed.

    I pushed the paper to the front a bit as my head pounded in pain. Without me knowing it, my eyes were on the verge of tears. I was smiling. Somehow this feels so happy yet sad and painful. And then a drop of blood fell on the table. I covered my nose and rested my forehead on the table, sobbing.

    “Kina, you okay?” Akashi questioned. I cried silently. Everyone rushed to me. My body was shaking in fear, pain and sorrow.

    “I don’t want to go....” I muttered. Someone patted my back.

    “Seikina....” Chiharu spoke and the paper I held in my hand loosened as she picked it up. “Seikina.... it’s beautiful.”

    “I don’t want to die....” I said again and looked up at them. Akashi was looking at me straight in the eyes. I bit my lower lip as the vision got blurry. I sniffed and held out my hand, trying to touch Akashi’s face.

Then smiled and closed my eyes shut.  

    “I love you guys more than my life.” Was what I told them before I gladly let the darkness took over.

    “SEIKINA!”

    “CALL 119!”