Chapter 2

We left the shop with Austin's arm still over my shoulders, walking towards the escalators when i was sure we were out of Ella's sight i shoved his arm off'

"Boyfriend!Baby! What the hell Austin!? Wasn't there any other excuse you could come up with out of that little pampered mind!!?"

"Well look who's talking i didn't see you come up with anything! You just stood there staring into space like an idiot!"

"Its not like I actually asked you to say something! But the no the big popstar has to open his big mouth!" I retorted back.

"You know what I was actually doing you a favor and-"

"Oh how by telling my friend you were my boyfriend, calling me baby, we love each other putting your arms around me, where they weren't needed by the way!" I added angrly

"Okay Gwen, I thought I was trying to help and doing you a favor, but judging from your reaction you don't appreciate it. Lets just forget today ever happened and that we never met.!" He shouted right back at me, his face was red in anger.

"I couldn't agree more! Because I'm late for my shift no thanks to you." I replied relieved with his statement.

 I turned my back and left him standing alone, watching me. I only had ten minutes left to make it to Frosty Land and clock in. Meeting Austin Parker face to face was not something to be expected, since I'm not much of a fan, I have to admit Carey and Miranda were right he did have nice eyes and hair, I also stand corrected by Ashley that he's adorable and cute- I smiled at this thought, though I don't care that I've met him, it feels as if it were a dream, the way everything had happened and played out. I promise myself not to mention this ever to nayone including my friends, though i doubt they'll believe that I've met him. they will probably look at me like I'm some wacka-doodle.

Five minutes I'm going to be so late and this time it's coming out of my pay check no more lame excuses this time. I was just around that corner of the Jewellery store, when someone for the hundreth time pulled me back and pushed me agaist the wall. I looked up and suddenly felt a small prick of frustration. Honestly this has to be the worst day of my life!!

"You really need to stop doing that you're going to look like some sort of thug. What do you want now by the way!"

"I'm sorry-" He paused to gasp for breath, "Sorry for what happened earlier, I didn't mean to say all those hurtful things." He continued rushing through hos words. "Please forgive me?" He added quickly his eyes looking into mine pleadingly, expecting me to accept his apology withouth any form of consideration.

"So you're telling me you ran all this way just to aplogize to me, that's a little hard to believe?" I asked unconvinced by his pleading.

"Well I actually felt bad about saying that to you and I want you to know that I'm really sorry."

"Sorry but I'm not connvinced at all that you ran all this way for that, Youre fans found you didn't they that's why you're running? That's why you're making this lame apology?" I replied folding my arms

"Yes that parts true too, but I really am sorry for the thins i said will you please forgive me?"

"I'm sorry to, that i can't help you now you're on your own." I started waliking away towards Frosty Land which wasn't too far right now.

Austin cam infront of me, stopping me. "Come on Gwen, I said I was sorry didn't I?"

"Yes you did though I don't remember saying you're forgiven. Now would you please stop blocking my path I'm late." I walked on, he stopped me again.

"Look just because I said I'm your boyfriend doesn't mean that I actually meant that we're together. I just saw that you were lost for words and couldn't think of anything to say when she asked you that question. So I just jumped in to help you and being your boyfriend was the first thing that popped into my head. I'm very very sorry for saying that and I'm sorry if it offended you in anyway please forgive me and I will pay you back the money I owe."