Are you serious?

I hopped of the sink in the toilets and cleaned myself up coz I looked a mess. While I was cleaning myself up and fixing my mascara I heard yelling from right outside the door.

"Are you serious?! You dumped her after two years, you're the defanition of a asswhip. And not to mention the day after her grandma had died"

Was Ethan really defending me?

I walked out the toilets looking pretty confident but many people had sympathetic looks on there face. This is one thing I didn't want people to know about me. As I'm walking over to my locker I feel strong arms wrap over my shoulder. Ethan.

"You okay?" He questioned looking like he meant it,
"Yeah I'm okay just sad and broken but I guess I will get over it" I looked twin while telling him,
"You take all the time you need in getting over it, no one is rushing you" he said while pulling me in for a hug. I feel so safe in his arms like nothing else matters, like it's just me and him.

I pull away from Ethan to see Lexi and Sam making out, ugh I have them two so much, why did he have to leave me for her?

Ethan saw who I was staring at and looked at me.

"I have a plan put that only if you want to do it" he said smirking,
"Okay what's the plan?" I questioned,
"Well you want Sam back and I want Lexi back, well why dont we fake date make them all jealous" he smirked,
"E can I have time to think?" I asked looking down,
"Like I said before, take all the time you need, okay?" He replied,
"Thank you" I said while hugging him and saying goodbye.

While I was on my way to my class I saw Sam and Lexi kissing and honestly I want to slap the shit put of her.
As I walked into class everyone stopped and looked at me like I have 7 heads. Man I feel uncomfortable right now.

[AUTHORS NOTE]

What do you think Lily will do?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while getting back on it tho
Love you all
Kya