"Enough! Eat now!" Y/N rise her voice toward them making they are a bit sad.

"Mommy... We s-sorry." They looked down and continued eating.

"Can't you nice to your kids? Don't be so harsh." The other customer interrupted them.

"Why you care mister? Mind to your own business. Leave us alone. That's my kids, not yours." Y/N said.

"Hello, ma'am. The still kids. You fuc-" without letting the man finished his cursing Y/N slapped his face. The man about to slap Y/N but Jimin step into them.

"Don't you dare touch my girl, mister!" Jimin said. Y/N was taken back. She quickly took her bag and took the twin went out from there. Jimin saw her.

"Y/N wait!" Jimin runs after her. He grabs her hand as he caught her.

"Y/N..please."

"Please... Sunbae... Let me go." Y/N don't look at Jimin as she a bit cried. Jimin turning her shoulder and lift up her chin to face him.

"Why? You know how much I love you. My love never lied. I deeply in love with you. Give me chances Y/N." He said looking deep inside her eye.

"Mommy... Just give him a chance. If he hurt you, we will kick him." Allen said. Jimin laughs a bit at Allen statement, he bent down to him and spoke.

"I won't hurt her. I'm waiting for her for six years. I will never hurt the girl I really love. I love her with all my heart." Jimin pat the boy's head.

"Promise?" Alvin ask.

"Promise." Jimin said. Then he back to Y/N. Waiting for her answer.

"Y/N I've been waited for six years to say this to you. Lee Y/N.." Jimin stops for a while to say something but Y/N cut in.

"Give me sometimes, sunbae. I need times to think about this. You know its hard for me if I date you. You are an idol while me just nothing."

"You're nothing. You are special to me. Since the first time I saw you, I know you are something different. No girls that can make my day more happy than you. Your laugh, your smile, your voice and you're chubby always make me smile. You are always yourself. You not fake. You are true and pure. You are the only girl I want to see every day when I come to school. You are the reason why I never late for school. That is you Y/N.

Yes, I admit that time I date Seulgi but my feeling to her is not like I love to see you. When you come to me to be your private fitness teacher, that time only God knows how happy I am." Jimin said while looking in Y/N's eye. She was speechless hearing those coming from the person that was a famous idol.

"Hug me if you have felt to me. Kiss me if you fall for me. Do both if you love me. If you not I will make you fall for me even more than I love you." Jimin said. He was standing in front of her couple of minutes. The people are watching them. Some of them record the scene.

The famous Park Jimin from BTS confesses to his crush in front of the public. The ARMY was watching in life their idol's confession. Jimin still stood there. He wasted many times to wait for her. He sighed defeat and about to leave when suddenly...

"Jimin oppa." Y/N spoke. Jimin stops and looks at Y/N. Her expression is bright with a small smile appeared on her face.

"That... Was first." He spoke. Happy tears flow from his eye. Y/N slowly make her way closer to Jimin.