I stayed silent for like 2 minutes and she just stands there staring then sighed.

"Just make sure not to get home too late. And you can get sick from being out here too long, I should go" she turns. She's about to walk.

Maddie's POV

I turn to walk away. At least he knows how I feel and that I'm extremely sorry for what I did.

"Maddie" He said. I turn around. He looks so good in this rain.

"Yeah" I breathe out.

"I'm sorry too" he said.

"You didn't do anything" I mutter.

"I should've believed you, I shouldn't have been so rude about it all. I know you wouldn't do anything bad to me" he breathes out. "I was just mad, and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't stop thinking about you guys. But I know you wouldn't do that to me."

Masons POV

"You really don't need to be apologize to me" she said.

"I have 1 question" I cringe thinking about it.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Did you...did you like the kiss?" I asked. "Was it nice?" Her eyes widen.

"No...no, no, no. Not at all. Really I was drunk it was nasty and weird" she shakes her head.

"Maddie, god I've missed you way too much. It literally has been fucking hell without you" I breathe out.

"So you forgive me?" She asked.

"Of course. How could I not. First of all you look so fucking hot. And the thought of me not being without you kills me mentally" I said.

"I know same" she sighed. I take a step closer.

"I love you Maddie."

"I love you too mason" she replied. She takes a step close as well. We stare at each other the rain still pouring. Then I go in grabbing her hand pulling her close and kissing her. The water mingles with our lips but it's fine. It still feels amazing. God how I missed being this close to her. I just can't wait to be like this again.

"Maddie...you're gonna her sick" I mumble against her lips.

"I don't care" she mumbles back.

"But I don't want my finally back girl to be sick the last week we're here" I said.

"Ok, let's go then" she laughs.

I take off my sweatshirt putting it on her since I had a shirt under. She was wearing just a long sleeve shirt.

"No! You only have a short sleeve" she tells me.

"I'm fine" I mutter as we walk. It was January and raining in California. It was cold.

"Mason" she mutters.

"Just put it on fully" I tell her she does.

"Thanks" she mumbles as we walk fast to get to the house.

Maddie's POV

We walk into the house soaked even more than before. He walks to the washroom grabbing towels. He tosses me one.

"Thanks" I breathe out. Our breaths heavy. It was pouring. I wipe myself down.

"We should probably shower" he said I nod. "Wanna take one together" he smirked.

"Wow, literally 10 minutes back into this and you haven't changed literally a bit" I laughed.

"Do you want me to still be mopy?" He asked.

"God no" I shake my head wiping my wet hair. Nathan and Luke walk out from the game room.

"Wow, what happened with you guys?" Nathan asks looking between us and stopping at mason.

"Um, well I was taking a walk. Then Maddie showed up too" mason said.

"And...are you talking?" Luke asked. Now glancing over to me.

"Um...yeah" mason and I both said.

"Just like that?" They both asked.

"We talked" I remark.

"3 weeks of not talking and being angry. You talk once and you're fine?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah" mason says. "What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. Just confusing. Well. Finally though. You guys were super annoying" Nathan mutters. Luke nods.

"Totally, like mason was over the top depressed. And this really needed to happen" Luke said. I laughed.

"Yeah, mason well be downstairs if you needus" Nathan said he nods. They grab water then head back downstairs to play their video games.

"I'm gonna go shower, you gonna play with them?" I asked him holding the towel to my chest.

"I don't know, we kinda just got back to normal" he grins.

"Yeah. So are you just gonna wait for me to finish my shower?" I asked.

"No I'm gonna take it with you" he tells me my lips part. "Now lets go I'm cold" He turns walking up the stairs. I roll my eyes but grin following him. I can't wait to tell Lila about all of this.

I hop into the shower the hot water hitting me right away. Mason wasn't in yet he just went to grab towels for us after. I let the water warm up my body. Then I feel two arms wrap around me. I smile to myself. I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm happy you forgave me" I mumble.

"Couldn't put you through more torture of not having me around" He jokes I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Whatever" I muttered. He grins just staring at me. He leans down kissing me.

~

  I throw my towel into my hamper laying on my bed. Mason sits next to me.

"You should go play wi h your friends you obviously didn't do much with them. Plus I need to call Lila over" I said.

"You're already trying to get rid of me babe. That stings" He Jokes I laughed.

"Just go" I roll my eyes sitting up and grabbing my phone.

"Fine, you know where I am if you need anything" he gets up. I nod. He turns looking at me.

"If Lila tells you anything, not true. I wasn't that much of a puss" he points out. I give him a confusing look.

"Why would she?" I asked.

"Don't asked please" he mutters shaking his head. "Anyways have fun bye."

What did they talk about. I text Lila to come over and she responds ok.

I need to ask her. Was it about me!?

****************

A/N

AHHHH. You're welcome now. Finally years later. Am I right. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad and I hope you're half too. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽