Unrequited Love Pyhrra x Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

He holds up a finger, and then runs through the ship, puking his guts out. " 3,406-0," you muttered to yourself, before popping the motion sickness pill into your mouth, feeling satisfied in having won that one. When the airship lands, you walk out, and then begin to stretch. You would wait for Jaune, but you know how long it takes him to stop puking his guts out once he gets started.

As you walk ahead, you begin to think to yourself, when you bump into someone. Coming back to reality, you can't help but feel embarrassed when you realize who you ran into. Pyhrra Nikos! " I'm so sorry," you said to her, as you helped her pick up her belongings. " I didn't mean to....that was so stupid of me," you eventually trailed off.

" It's alright," she says as she accepts the things you've handed to her. You consider asking for her autograph, but you figure that would be rude. And so, you stand around awkwardly, rubbing the back of your head. " Do you know where the auditorium is," she asks eventually.

" Uh, yeah," you tell her, pulling out the map of Beacon you had picked up. The two of you begin to walk down to the auditorium, making awkward small talk along the way. When you get there, you tell her that you see your brother, and then walk down with him to listen to the speech given by Ozpin.

When it ends, you head into the ballroom with him, and then he starts to complain as he realizes that your mom packed him the bunny pajamas, while she packed you just casual night clothes. " 3,407 to zero," he groans, which makes you chuckle a little bit, before sitting down to read for the night.

The next morning, you make your way with him down to the locker room. As you reach in to grab your battleaxe, he groans about the locker number his gear is apparently in, before he stops when he sees that you were able to find everything. " No," he cries jokingly. " 3,408 to zero."

You chuckle at this, and then your laugh goes away when you see Jaune hitting on Weiss, while Pyhrra does her best to defend him. Is she making eyes at your brother? You try to tell yourself it isn't possible. Not to be mean, but your brother was well....your brother. Many girls had been put off by how awkward he was at times, and you hadn't expected Pyhrra to be different.

-Timeskip your pov-

You sit with Jaune and Pyhrra in the library, and there's this itch in the back of your throat. She's helping him study, but you can't help but notice how much she likes him. Dense as ever, your brother has managed to miss all of those cues. He just thought it was Pyhrra being friendly to him, even though she spent pretty much every moment of her free time helping with something or another. For whatever reason, he was so far behind in everything. 

It wasn't that you were jealous of all the time he spent with her. Nothing like that at all. It wasn't like you were jealous she hung on his every word, and that when you were in the room, you couldn't get her attention at all, not if Jaune were there. These weren't things that bothered you, nope. Just things you were painfully aware of.

There had been an odd number of students this year, so they had placed you on a team with your brother to look out for him. And so, you had probably spent as much time with Pyhrra as Jaune did. In that time, you had developed a huge crush on the girl, how humble and down to earth she was, how kind, smart, and how she could be funny in her own way.

" Are you listening," says Jaune, snapping you out of your daydream. You shake your head that you hadn't been, and he sighs. " Pyhrra and I are done with this for the night. She's going to train me on the roof. We might be back late, so please tell Nora and Ren to eat dinner without us."

Nodding, you head back to the dorm, and try to focus on playing a video game with Nora. However, you keep losing to her, distracted by something. " Are you alright," asks Ren. " Normally, you win at this every time."