Chapter 1

Sidon was in his room, sleeping. It was pretty late and the only people that would be awake would be the guards. He suddenly awoke when he heard the sound of an animal crying out in pain very loudly. The guards must have heard because he heard footsteps running past his room. He got up, got his spear, got his armor on, and got some medical supplies incase this creature might be friendly and just needed help. It sounded to him like the animal was on top of Mt Polymous. He snuck out pretty easily seeing as the guards were a little distracted. As he hurried to the waterfall he could swim up to get to the top of the mountain faster his scales and bioluminesent spots glowed in the moonlight. Mainly his bioluminesent spots on his head but still. He swam up the waterfalls when he got there and his behind a rock just incase this creature was dangerous. He peeked around the rock a bit and his eyes widened. There on the ground was a Lynel much smaller than any Lynel he had seen. Red Lynels weren't that big compared to other ones but they were still big. But this one was small. Instead of having a beard or thick long hair this Lynel had locks of golden hair put into a small ponytail. It's coat was a light blond color lighter than it's bright hair. It's ears were pointed and actually seeable. They reminded Sidon of a Hylian's ears. Normally a Lynel's ears were hidden by it's hair. Sidon peeked around the other side. He saw that the Lynel had been hit by a few shock arrows and from what it seemed the arrows had been there for a while. Dried blood was on the grass but the fresh blood that was still seeping out of the wounds was falling onto the ground. The electricity on the arrows wasn't actually bad and wouldn't prove fatal to a Zora. Most the electricity had been absorbed by the Lynel already. The reason it probably made a noise of pain was because it had just finished raining so the water made the electricity start up again. But it faded already. Another strange thing about this Lynel was that it had on a blue tunic instead of armor. Sidon accidentally stepped on a branch making it break, alerting the Lynel. Sidon his just before the Lynel spotted him. Once he thought it was safe he peeked at the Lynel again. It was laying down and seemed in pain. He hesitantly walked over quietly. When he got close enough the Lynel noticed him but instead of trying to stand to attack it tried to get up and run away. It was scared of Sidon. "Hey...calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you." Sidon said softly and calmly which seemed to help calm the small Lynel. The Lynel's eyes were an ocean blue color and were honestly really pretty. They held fear and pain in them though. "I'm gonna help you...is it okay if I pull the arrows out?" He asked. The Lynel hesitantly nodded. Sidon was a little shocked it replied to him but he shook it off. He set the first aid kit and stuff he had down near the Lynel and got some bandages, a clean cloth, and some water out. He pulled one of the five arrows out and quickly threw it off somewhere before it shocked him. The Lynel tried to hold in it's cries of pain as to not alert anyone near by. Sidon patched up the area where that arrow once was after cleaning the wound with the cloth he wet with the water. He pulled out the rest of the arrows and patched up the areas where those arrows were as well. "There you go." He said and put the stuff away. He looked at the Lynel which was smiling at him. "I'm Sidon. The Zora prince. Do you have a name?" He asked. 'Wow Sidon. Asking a normally very dangerous creature if they have a name. Great idea.' He thought to himself. The Lynel didn't answer with words but instead sign language. 'Link' is what it signed. "Oh! It's nice to meet you Link. Do you want some water?" Sidon asked as he held out a bottle of clean water to the Lybel named Link. Link nodded and took the water he drank the water before signing 'thank you Sidon' to him. "I need to head back home to the Domain before the guards find out I am gone and come looking for me. But if you are still here then I will come visit you." He said before standing up with his stuff. He waved bye to the small and rather adorable Lynel before leaving down the waterfalls and heading back to the Domain. When he got there he snuck back to his room and put his armor and spear away. He then put the first aid stuff away before getting back in bed. He quickly fell asleep meanwhile Link was laying down like how a deer would and staring at the stars. He soon fell into a peaceful sleep, knowing that he had just made a new friend.

Note: hope you enjoyed the first chapter. (Jesus fuck it was bad.) Anyway, if you have suggestions of what the two could do in later chapters then feel free to say them in the comments. I'll need the help.