Chapter 3: The email

*Tieran P.O.V*

"Thanks for the chat Andy" I say. "You are welcome," he responds.  I don't know what to think right now. So I pull out my phone to email my sister. Her name by the way is Jazzabelle. As I open my email, I see one from my stupid mother, saying  I hope you never come back you disrespectful daughter! You are lucky I am allowing your younger sister to keep in contact. Goodbye tieran.   Wow nice to know she cares.. I open a new email and email my sister. Dear Jazzy, I hope you are okay and mother isn't beating you , I am fine, I will be living with Black Veil Brides now cause Mother clearly never loved me. I will come get you soon I love you and I'll message you in a week. Love your sis, Tieran.

I can't stop reading my mothers email. I go to my bag and put my knife in my pocket and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror drop my knife and start to cry.
I hear the door open to the room and I try and be quiet. Jinxx ask where I am and Andy responds " In the bathroom." Ashley knocks on the bathroom door, and says "Foods here," "Thanks Ash,"I respond trying to sound normal. Jake opens the door and sees me crying with my knife closed on the floor, "Oh hun, what's wrong?" "Nothing," I respond. Andy stands at the at the door and says "Come give my a hug." I peel myself off the floor and give him a hug and start to ball my eyes out. "Shhh, everything will be okay" he says and rubs my back.

What was I thinking showing Andrew Dennis Biersack my weak side. My asshole of a mother got to me and know I think my sister is in danger. Soon I'll tell them all when I'm ready.