Two 👿

He was indeed rude, which should have been a given. But I was always  told looks can be deceiving. I mean. I guess I shouldn't have stared at him, but it was so hard.

I went back into school and luckily I didn't have any more classes with him  before lunch. I walked into the gigantic cafeteria filled with tables everywhere and I spotted Anthony, Jaycee, and Dalton. They looked like beautiful statues in the middle of a haystack.

"How's it going?" Jaycee asked.

"It's going... what about for you guys?"  I answered casually.

"It's going pretty well for  me" Jaycee answered. The other two agreed. Anthony was the leader but Jaycee was his second in command. She pretty much had the most authority.

I grabbed an apple off of Daltons tray and begin to eat it casually. The other three chatted amongst themselves, while I was deep into my own thoughts.

After lunch I had three more classes, two of them went by gracefully. Then the last class came. Biology II. Unlike the other classrooms, Biology was set up with tables that seated three  people instead of desks.

The classroom was full except for one table in the back. Of course he sat  at the table by himself. I took a deep breath, then made my way to the table. I turned so I didn't look at him.  The entire class was awkward, he just kept staring at me. I could feel his stares upside my face. I tried my best to ignore him and focus on the teacher.

Once the class was over I hurried out  of the classroom. We drove home quietly and once we were home I rushed inside to grab a bag of blood out of the refrigerator.  I quickly cut it open and before pouring every last drop into my mouth.

"So Anthony I heard there was a carnival tonight. We should totally stop by you may find you some ladies"  Jaycee smiled.

Rule number one we were allowed to sleep with humans, as long as it was a no strings attached scenario. The vampire was now allowed to bite or kill the human.

Anthony was the King of seduction, he was have ladies in and out of his bed the entire week. So this was right up his alley. "I'm down" he smirked.

"I'm of course down by I got my lady right here" Dalton  wrapped his arms around Jaycee.

"What about you Ella? You coming?" Anthony  asked.

"Sure.. I could use some fresh air" I tossed my empty bag away.

"Then let's go Ella be on your best behavior" Anthony gave  me a stern look. It really irritated me sometimes how they treated me like the baby, even though I was it was kind of uncalled for.

We drove to the carnival, it was dark by now, there were rides and food booths everywhere.

The rest of the group went their separate ways and I made my way to a food  booth to order cotton candy. People were  everywhere, enjoying themselves yet I felt like an outcast a monster. I was more afraid what I may do if Anthony wasn't around. A voice drew me from my thoughts.

"Why do you keep following me?" I turned around to see the boy from school. My words suddenly got caught up inside of my chest. I had no clue that a human could have such an affect on me.

"I... I'm not following you" I managed to choke out. His cold grey eyes cutting deep into my soul. As if they were searching for truth or lies.

He blew  smoke before looking me up and down. "What's your name new girl?"

"Ella" obviously he wasn't listening in the classroom. 

"Draven" he tossed his cigarette onto the ground and mushed it. "What brings you here?"

"I just moved here yesterday to be exact. I'm from California" I answered telling him all my busy.

Draven gave me a nod, "Wanna ride something?" I was completely and utterly confused.

"So now you're being nice to me?" I questioned. Earlier that day he was being rude.

"I wouldn't call it nice" he smirked. "Come on" he ushered me to follow him.

We led me to this ride called the zipper, as a human I would had  never rode anything like this. Now I was dead what was there to fear?

We waited in line quietly until it was out turn

We waited in line quietly until it was out turn. Girls kept eyeing us especially me, it was obvious that they were hating.  Draven and I rode the ride in silence neither of us screamed.

Once it ended he lit another cigratte, as we begin to walk around the carnival. "That was first, you didn't scream."

I couldn't help but slightly smile, "What you were expecting  me to scream and hold onto you for dear life?"

He looked at me with a serious facial expression, "Yeah normally all the girls do."

"I'm different" I answered. It was true I was indeed different. He gave me a smirk. "I forgot  my cotton candy" I spoke out loud. "I'll be back" I then hurried back to the booth. The people were nice to still give  me my cotton candy, a guy came up behind me obviously drunk.

"Hey baby, you want to leave from here and get freaky?" He asked the smell of liquor reeking  off his breath.

"No" I answered  quickly then turned to walk away.

He grabbed my hand pulling me close to his chest and gripping my butt. Drunk or not I would drain every single ounce of blood from his body. My eyes turned black as I leaned in close to do so, and then I felt someone grab him making him let me go.

My vision turned back to normal, just in time for me to see Draven on top of this guy punching him  repeatedly. What the fuck? It wasn't like I was his girlfriend and I didn't even know him. Blood flew  everywhere and a crowd  started to form.

I ran over to him and tried to pretend  i wasn't strong. "Stop it!" Draven turned around and looked at me. His eyes filled with anger.

"He did it to himself" I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the scene. We walked to the entrance of the carnival.

"What was all of that about?" I asked him.

Draven scoffed, " He was touching your ass and trying to get you to leave with him."

"So I'm not your girlfriend. I don't even know you. That had nothing to do with you."

His eyes locked with mine giving me a stern look but he said nothing.

Ella come here.

I heard Anthony  summoning me.