Chapter 5: "Fine"

(Mmm Aww Yis Angst For Days Bad Thing Mentioned Be Warned)
~No One's Pov~

A utter silence fell over the three as the brothers left the room. Felix looked to his journal, drawing small doodles. Boris looked to Bendy, who was trembling under the covers. "You...You know that it isn't his fault, right Bendy?" Boris suddenly mutter, looking towards his brother now wide eyes. "It was...the man who wants our map! Yeah! Cup would never do that! I mean he did kinda try to kill us for a year b-"

"Hush Boris, I'm not forgiving him" Bendy nose turn to the sky, glaring at his brother. Boris would let out a small whine, Bendy's face turn to shame. "Sorry...It's just" His grip tighten onto his arms, his legs pulled it his chest. "What if that happens again? You could die, we could lose the map, Mugs might 'die' again and when Cup becomes his normal self he..."  Bendy shudder rubbing his cheek onto the cotton covers. "I don't even want to think of that incident happening again."

Boris nod, crawling onto the bed and pulling his brother into the security of a hug. Bendy sigh, "Little wolfie somehow always know how to cheer me up". Boris let out a laugh shoving his brother away.

"C'mon Bendy you ruined the cheesy moment!" He whine, though a laugh followed it.  Bendy grin, tackling his brother in another hug. "Felix help! I've been betrayed!" Boris growl slightly reaching a paw for the amused cat,

"Hmm I rather not, maybe I can just watch this act of revenge." Felix purr, Boris gasp muttering 'Traitor' as Bendy and him hugged their hearts out.

☕️Cups' Pov☕️

"What!" I grew angry, slamming a hand into the wall, it echoing down the corridor. Mug flinch, practically shrinking into himself.

"He's afraid Cup! You went crazy! Loco! You almost killed us!" Mugs voice was high as he shook, obviously nervous. My hand went towards my brother, reaching for him. As he flinched away from me, my anger grew.

"Fine. Tell them I'm off the team." I growl, "Take care of Jackpot" I turn back towards the room, looking through the small window for a moment. They were hugging, Felix sitting and watching the two, his smile wide. "You guys be happier without me"

"Cup I'm coming wi-"

"No. I made the mistake, you stay here" I let out a laugh."I have almost killed all of you more than once. I can't do anything, can't fire my finger gun, I'm not smart, I'm not good at anything." Mugs stayed silent, I thought he would do such, he let out a small cough.

"Of course you can shoot! Why couldn't you we b-"

"I can't Mugs I just can't

"You can!"

"I CAN'T!"

"YOU CAN!"

"I. CAN'T"

"WHY NOT?"

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU MUGS ALRIGHT? I-I THINK I'M GONNA KILL YOU AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO SEE BENDY'S FACE AGAIN WHEN I AIMED MY
FINGER TO MY HEAD OKAY?!" My throat hurt, my eyes felt as if they were about to break letting thousands of tears fall with it. I turn and ran the corridors, crashing and hitting over several wheeling desks. I practically almost crashed through the door, sprinting out into the night.

~No One's Pov~

Mug barged through the door to Bendy's room suddenly, slamming it behind him and crashing to his knees. "Mug man what happened?!" Felix kept his voice calm, going to his knees as well.

"I-I'm such an idiot! A fucking idiot!" That surprised the others, Mugs never swore. "I scared him away! He hates me!" Boris crawled off the bed, sitting to Mugs side, patting his back. Bendy simply stared in confusion and pity, he felt as if he drove the group apart.

"Just tell us what happened Mugs..." Boris whined, his tail sweeping under him. Mugs rubbed his eyes and let out a small cough before speaking.

"I pressured him into telling me about why he didn't want to shoot his finger gun. He broke, and he, he ran off. I'm s- I'm sorry!" Mugs broke again, his words turning into loud wails. It was a mystery to how none of the hospital staff had checked up on them.

And in came the nurse, her face twisted in worry. "Is everything all right?" Between the sobbing mug on the ground, the two friends surrounding him, and the demon on the bed, everything was NOT alright.

"Oh! Uh yes we are.. we're fine thank you Bye!"  Felix stuttered slightly, making a shooting motion to the nurse. She nod and reluctantly closed the door and left. The presence of the nurse had calmed down the frantic yelling of the four, Felix took charge of the situation,"It's alright Mugs. You're still his brother, he still loves you"  Mugs was hesitant in his agreement.

"Al....Alright" Mug has a way with emotions, he could hide whatever he was feeling easily. His big grin right now hid his frown, but it couldn't stop his tears. Even he couldn't control that. Felix somehow, despite his usual observant nature, missed the tear still in his eyes. He stood, brushing off his jacket and hat.

"Gets some rest kids, we all need it after today" The three mid to Felix, sprawling out over the couch, chair, and the bed. Felix let out a grumble, dipping out of the room. His gaze was set towards the hospital opening. He adjust his hat, storming down and out of the hallway in the hospital.

He had to find Cup. Who knows if they left him alone again? His eyes scrape over the dusty street corner, searching for any sign of the cup. Nothing. This was gonna be harder than He thought. He set out in a random direction, not knowing where he would end.

☕️Cups' Pov☕️

Damn, how far had I run? Everything was green or black or green....shit I'm already losing my mind. My eyes scan over he dark forest, a sliver of light brought my eyes towards a building of some sorts, I walk towards it, the outside a bright red and white. A small flyer hung on the outside, my hand rubbing small creases in the paper while I read.

"Hello?" A high voice made me jump, and then to see a familiar face.

UG I'M TIRED AF RN, BUT I DID THIS. Te amo~
Thanks for all the comments! I've enjoyed writing this!

Word Count: 1063

Ta ta!