Chapter 9- Out of Your Trance

Start from the beginning

"What's so funny?" Harry asked.

Draco then proceeded to glare at Ginny clearly telling her to not say a word.

Ginny thought it over in her head before looking at Harry and saying, "Remember when you returned on the train?"

"Yeah," Harry said as he rememerbed Hermione kissing Malfoy.

"That." Ginny said with a smirk.

Harry choked on his pumpkin juice and looked up wide eyed, "Siriusly?"

Draco groaned and put his head in his hands, "Weaslette, I really hate you."

"Hate you too, Ferret," Ginny grinned.

"At least someone's enjoying this project," Harry smirked.

Draco glared at him until he said, "Stop talking. I do not need a reason for everyone here to kill me."

"Ow!" Pansy suddenly shrieked clutching her head.

"And now Pansy is back," Blaise said happy in the change if subject.

"What happened." Pansy asked slowly before memories hit her.

Her eyes widened and she gagged before slapping Ron across the face.

"Bastard," she said.

"What'd he do?" Bill growled.

"I think I now figured out why Hermione fainted when Ron tried to take her," Pansy grimaced, "Who treats a defenseless woman that way?"

"Ronald Bilius Wealsey!" Molly said, "Go to your room this instant!"

Ron rolled his eyes and went towards the house, slamming the door behind him.

"Pansy dear, I am so sorry for anything he did," Molly said.

"Its alright, Mrs. Weasley. He didn't do anything that bad. I just got a small taste of it," Pansy said in disgust. Molly and Arthur then went inside.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Astoria cried out. She clutched her head this time and within moments was normal.

"Good to see you again, Ash," Blaise said.

"Why were we out so long?" Astoria questioned.

"Something went wrong. The potion was stronger and a larger dose than what you should've taken," Ginny said.

"Oh. Has everyone come out if their trances?"

"Well everyone here except Mione has," Blaise said, "Anyone know how much longer she'll be?"

"Well," Ginny said looking at Draco, "The antidote was supposed to bring her back the same time as Blaise. But it didn't happen so were not exactly sure. Definitely sometime in the middle of February by the latest."

"Ha!" Harry said, "Good luck, Malfoy."

"I'm done!" Hermione said interrupting whatever Ginny had opened her mouth to say, "Where's my reward?"

"I said later," Draco said.

"It is later," Hermione argued.

"Not right now, Mia," Draco said.

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, plea-"

"JUST GIVE HER THE BLOODY REWARD!" George shouted while everyone covered their ears.

"Have fun Malfoy," Ginny smirked.