Chapter 9- Out of Your Trance

"So Ginny," Molly said addressing her daughter, "How has school been?"

"It's been fine so far. Not much to do since the only class we have is Potions. The love potions would make it hard to focus so that's the only class we have," Ginny said.

"I see," Molly said. Molly was unsure of what to think of this project. She had three lovesick goons, a former death eater, and three Slytherin in her house because of this project.

"Oh my god!" Blaise suddenly shrieked gaining the attention of the whole table.

"Something wrong Blaise?" Ginny asked.

"Y-Y-You! The bookcase a-a-and and and YOU KISSED MY-" Blaise stuttered as he pointed at Draco who raised an eyebrow, but was cut off when Ginny slapped a hand over his mouth and gave him the death glare.

"And that's my cue to explain," Ginny said grabbing Blaise by his collar and dragging him inside, "Ferret! Let's go!"

Draco stood and followed Ginny, Hermione at his heels.

Once they were inside, Ginny cast a silencing charm on the doors and windows before she signaled for Blaise to start his rant.

"You're supposed to be my best friend! My best mate! Why would snog my sister against a bookcase! What's wrong with you Draco! Poor mione, you took advantage of her! I will get you back for that!" Blaise concluded by taking a deep breath, "Okay, I'm done."

"Good. Blaise he only did it to get her to eat something. I promise," Ginny quickly lied unaware she was half right.

"That was the only time they kissed then?"

"Well," Ginny said, "Not exactly. But it was only to get her to eat. Just remember that when you memories come back."

"Fine." Blaise huffed.

"Are you going to kill me still?" Draco asked with a smirk.

"No," Blaise grumbled.

"Good."

"Let's go back," Ginny sighed.

"So who did Malfoy kiss?" George asked as the four sat back down.

Blaise glared at Draco who shrugged.

"Hermione, dear why don't you eat something?" Molly said when she noticed Hermione's untouched plate.

"No thanks," She said while leaning agasint Draco's arm, who looked very uncomfortable.

"Draco," Ginny said in a sing song voice.

Draco sighed before pushing Hermione to sit up, "Eat." He told her.

"I don't want to," Hermione said looking into Draco's eyes.

He stares right back untik Hermione said, "Will I get my reward?"

"Will you eat?" Draco challenged.

"Yes."

"Then fine. Later though."

Hermione nodded and dived unto her meal.

"How did you do that?" Bill asked amazed.

"Do what?" Draco asked confused.

"She's actually eating real food!" Charlie said.

"Yeah. So?"

"She stopped eating a long time ago and we'd have to give her potions constantly," George said.

"Oh. Well I guess it helps when she's under a love potion and is obbssed," Draco shrugged.

Ginny burst out laughing while Blaise glared at Draco.