DIECINUEVE

-

-

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY taking me to Madrid!" Nita told Paulo as she saw their destination on her seat. The two of them were on a plane-first class-headed to the capital of Spain, Madrid. Juventus was going to Madrid to compete against Real Madrid for the second round of the Quarter Finals. Paulo decided to take his girlfriend with him to her dream place, Madrid-hopefully not letting her see them lose, which in this case-was highly likely, considering that Aggregate was 0-3 and Paulo was not playing, due to that Red Card that seemed unfair.

Nita was getting very big. Her bump was very visible-considering that she was carrying more than one child in her stomach. It was now April, she had just hit six months into her pregnancy. Which meant more pain in her abdomen and pain while siting-but that was all reduced with the help of her baby band. It also meant that her estrogen levels were high, giving Nita thicker hair.

The next couple of months were going to be hectic for both Paulo and Nita. The TIM Cup Final was going to be held in a month, putting severe pressure on Juventus. Not the mention, the UEFA Champions League was also something Paulo had to keep up with if they wanted to get into the Semi-Finals-which, seemed almost impossible. The Serie A was almost over as well, more to add to for Juventus.

May was coming up and May was going to be the toughest month for Paulo, and Nita would be seven months pregnant-anything could happen, and Paulo wasn't going to be around most of the time, that's why Paulo suggested Nita moved in back with her Mother and Grandmother the month of May, just until things died down. Of course, Nita being the strong girl she believed she was, didn't want to. She knew she was capable of being alone for 4 weeks. In her eyes, everything would be fine.

But Paulo would be worried. And he had the right to be worried. His seven month's pregnant-with twins-girlfriend would be alone while he was off playing matches all over Europe and he wouldn't be there to care for her if needed. Nita was convinced she would be perfectly fine, though. During 7 months, she would mostly be preparing for the delivery and setting up their nursery-at least, that's what both her Mother and Grandmother told her over the phone, trying to ease Paulo.

With pregnancy, came stress. For both parents. That's why Paulo decided it would be an amazing idea to take Nita to Madrid with him for a couple of days; even if Paulo wouldn't be playing.

But Paulo knew how much of a Real Madrid fan Nita was, ever since she was a little girl. Nita would tell Paulo stories of her being little and wanting to see them, which she did with her father. Paulo knew he couldn't change her opinion, she liked Juventus as well, but nothing would beat Real. He would do anything for her; after all, that was a side effect of being in love; maybe it was too early to mention it, the couple has only known each other for a time of 8 months, he spent mostly everyday of those 8 months with Nita. Paulo could really feel something there.