Episode 10: L and R Time

Ara: woooooo *is ded inside*

Karma: what happened to you?

Ara: stress and finals destroy my life Karma, stay smart otherwise you'll hate your life... *falls asleep*

Karma: should we leave her?

Nagisa: it's not my episode yet, so yeah just let her sleep. Karasuma, can you start us out?

Karasuma: Author-san and Chicken Nugget-san do not own Assassination classroom/ansatsu kyoushitsu. Start the episode!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Oh, sexy guy. It's a miracle! See, simple! Icebreakers like this guarantee a good first impression." Bitch-sensei instructed as I made the 'x' sign and nodded my head sideways towards Karma as he chuckled quietly. "Now I'm sure we all know someone who's absolute crap with small talk. Ha, maybe we are that person. The trick is to pull yourself in the shoes of your target. Kimura-san, throw me an icebreaker, quick!" (Karma: are we really starting the episode with this? Ara: the anime did, why can't I?)

"Uh, 'hey there?'" Kimura began.

"No no! You're shifting the burden of conversation. If you want a meaningful response, the other person has to feel you're pulling your own weight. Try coming at them guns blazing with an interesting observation." I hit my head on the desk many times feeling the headache start to form. "Care to comment, (Y/n)-san?"

"Yeah, I don't need to be here!" I yelled standing up starting my rant. "Why are you teaching the class things like 'can you sleep with me' instead of 'how are you today?' here, everyone repeat after me: 'hello, how are you?'" I listened carefully as the class repeated my sentence perfectly with some mistakes. I turned towards Bitch-sensei and pointed to the class. "You heard that? That was perfect English for people who don't speak it. They don't even need to learn about 'sleep with me' or 'can you help undress me' until they're adults!"

"I don't need to hear another one of your rants (Y/n)-san, now let me teach!" Bitch-sensei ignored my protests as I stood in front of her.

"Are you a teacher or an assassin?" I questioned before walking out of the classroom and barging into the Teacher's lounge.

"Shouldn't you be in class (Y/n)-san?" Karasuma asked as I plopped down onto a chair and pulled out my homework.

"Bitch-sensei got on my nerves today. I needed some peace and quiet." I stated not looking up.

"(Y/n)-san, you should go apologize." Korosensei commented as I looked up to see him eating milk pudding.

"Why?" I asked, grabbing one of his (pick any flavor) pudding from the fridge and sitting back down.

"Because she tries her best to teach when she wasn't made to teach." I tilted my head at his words.

"Yeah, but she's fluent in English! She doesn't need to be an assassin to know that's not how you teach 14 year olds to speak in that manner!"

"She wasn't made to be like that though. How old is she, (Y/n)-san?" Korosensei asked.

"...20, and is still underage to drink." I mumbled.

"When did she first seduce a guy?"

"I don't know, 12?"

"Exactly. Don't expect her to teach the students in a normal way when she didn't have a normal childhood." Korosensei assured. I slammed my hands on table and stood up.

"Then what about me Korosensei? I didn't have a normal one either but here I am, trying to kill my own student."

"...Well you have no choice on whether or not you can kill me." This was not making me feel any better. I got up and without another word, walked off of the campus.