Part 3: Her family is alive

Start from the beginning

Buaji was shocked by arnav's words .

Buaji, I promise you , I will mend everything . I will find khushi said arnav.

Garima why are you silent, why aren't you saying one word too asked buaji.

Ji , I am hell worried about her said garima .

Ok aunty , I am leaving now , take care of Shashi uncle saying this arnav strode off away..

A leap of 2 months .

Khushi ,nk, adarsh and swadeentha reached California before 45 days. It was just a new place for khushi ,new environment , new people . She was changed . She started wearing Kurtis and leggings instead of her pom pom dresses .

They four just lived in a small 3 bed room flat where she was provided a room . She and adarsh shares a good bond now . He was her brother like nk. She loved them both equally. Nk and adarsh would leave for job where as she would be left alone with swadeentha . She calls Swadeentha as swadhu...

It was evening . Nk and adarsh returned off.from their job in the office .

Khushi , get ready we would leave to mall for shopping said adarsh.

He and nk had their coffee given by swadhu where khushi came out.

I am not coming said khushi .

Oh come on khushi , we will have a great fun together said nk .

Come on khushi said swadeentha too compelling her ..

Ok , I will come said khushi .

Thank God said Adarsh where they left to mall...

At mall

Khushi was getting the provisions from the store as each of them and decided to get some stuffs as planned . She was grabbing the sugar , salt packets meanwhile some one hugged her from behind.

Hey motti called that person hugging her.

You smell different , what's up baby. I know you are angry but I am sorry na, it is like you have put weight in just a week asked that person teasing her a little .

Khushi gets shocked and numbed. She just pushes him off angrily .

Nk , adarsh Khushi shouts lodky with a little fear .

What happened Reenu baby , don't say you are amira said that person .

Nk comes rushingly towards her and hugs her . She was shivering a little .

Khushi , it's ok said nk .

Swadeentha kept her hands on khushi's head.

Adarsh holds that persons collars.

How dare you try to touch my sister asked adarsh angrily..

Hey who are you and this is between me and my fiancee said that person angrily .

Hey who is whose fiance asked adarsh.

Meanwhile a girl wearing jeans and a loose t shirt came there with her hand bag.

She was shocked to see vinay in that condition. She goes and frees him from adarsh by sliding off adarsh from him. She went and stood beside him. She gets numbed to see a girl exactly like her in front of her .

You are here then who is she , amira , why are you crying this much asked vinay .

Khushi was also shocked to see herself , exact replica of her opposite to her.