Part 3: Her family is alive

All of them stood shocked at Anjali 's accusation.

Mera patni woh dhi said Arnav who can't bear the accusations of his baby wife whatever fight they may have . He did wrong of not supporting her but not now .

She is saying correct arnav , you are blinded by her love and I can't let your son stay away from you. So my decision is you would marry sheetal as that witch left you alone said dadi

She is not a witch and she has a name, khushi kumari Gupta singh raizada, mera biwi hai woh said arnav furiously gazing at dadi .

How dare you can speak against Me like this ?? Asked dadi .

How the hell you can speak about my wife like this ?? Asked arnav with the same rage .

I dont want to hear anything else , you are going to marry sheetal said dadi.

Aarav is not my son spitted out arnav .

Saleesahab , aarav is your son only said shyam.

I hid from you as i wish that your family shouldnt be affected with my and aarav's presence said sheetal with little teary eyed.

This sense should have been in you before you entered this mansion sheetal said Arnav.

Sheetal looked down as she couldnt say anything.

Chote said anjali.

Dhi just stay out of it , dont try to intervene as usual. I did a mistake that time and now no words. You all want proof so , I am going to give proof that aarav is not my son and stop this bloody comparison right now said arnav angriky.

He strode off from the hall and left taking his car rudely..

He first went into gupthas as he know she might be there .

He rang the bell and buaji opened the door.

Khushi is here asked arnav .

She is not here beta , she would be there only right said buaji .

She didn't come here yesterday Night asked arnav ..

No said buaji.

Arnav stood shocked . If not here where she has went , What if something happened to her . Why to go out in the mid Night , Does she really don't have any senses ..

Garima called buaji and garima came out of the room hurriedly.

What happened asked garima .

Khushi is not at home said buaji . Garima just stood shocked as she knows the reason fully. She can't let any harm in her daughter's life .

"Then what about your another daughter Khushi's life . You left the when she needed you,When she needs a mother . You were not her mother from the first place , how can you show your affection for a girl who you got in the middle of the road mocked her mind ..."

This girl is bound to make out our head's fall low for sure said buaji accusing Khushi

. Arnav closed his eyes hearing this taunt.

Buaji , don't speak about Khushi like that said arnav .

What happened in the house arnav babuwa asked buaji.

Some chaos happened and she left me with a letter said arnav .

I don't know what is got in her brain said buaji .

It was my mistake buaji , don't blame her like this said arnav .

"Alas if he did support her like this then this situation would never have come"