Chapter 5: Searching for Team CFVY

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and just to announce that there's only acouple more chapters to this story and after this story it's Emerald that's next,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was in his dorm laying on his bed relaxing and listening to music and sometimes he would hang out with Coco, but she has a mission with her team and he couldn't think of anything to do, then he was about to take a nap until he felt someone shake him hard and he sees Ellie with a freaked out look and (Y/N) takes off his headphones and he sits up.........

(Y/N): "Ellie. What's wrong?"

Ellie: "We need to go to Ozpin's office, it's about Team CFVY."

.........(Y/N)'s eyes widen and he gets up and he runs to Ozpin's office quickly with Ellie and they took the elevator and they see Alex and Naomi there already.........

(Y/N): "Prof. Ozpin, what's going on?"

Ozpin: "Team CFVY went on a mission and that was two weeks ago, they're supposed to call a bullhead after the mission is done, but we never received a call. But, just a day earlier Miss Scarlatina sent a distress call for help. So, with other teams busy you four will be the back up."

Alex: "Don't worry Prof. Ozpin, we'll find them."

Naomi: "Where did they go?"

..........Ozpin gives them the location and (Y/N) is suddenly worried for Coco and he gets ready, he sharpens his sword and loads his gun and he puts on his outfit and he walks out. Then he didn't want to wait for a Bullhead so he goes to his truck and he gets in and his team gets in and he drives there. Then after days of traveling they arrive to find the last location of Velvet's transmission..........

Naomi: "That's the location."

Ellie: "I don't see anything, no Grimm. Nothing. I just hope they're okay."

(Y/N): "Come on guys focus, we have to find them."

Alex: "He's right. Team CFVY's safety is all that matters."

.........they walk in and they started searching for them, then (Y/N) used his scroll and he brought up a tracking node and he is tracing Velvet's signal and he points it in a location and he looks forward and he goes past some bushes and he sees a abandoned village ahead and his teammates follow........

(Y/N): "Signal leads here."

Ellie: "This village. It was a peaceful village and now it's nothing but a ghost town and nothing's here."

Alex: "It could be infested with Grimm."

Naomi: "I think we should watch our backs."

(Y/N): "Come on guys, we got to find them."

Alex: "(Y/N), you need to calm down. I know you're worried, but you can't stress yourself. We'll find them."

.........they then climb down the hill and they started walking through the abandoned village searching for Team CFVY........

Coco P.O.V

.........Team CFVY was inside a house staying hidden from the Grimm that attacked them, they didn't know what to do, Velvet sent a distress call and Coco sprained her ankle as she ran from the Grimm........