"Ahhhhhhh" I woke up to screaming. I jumped from my bed realising those were felicity's screams. I bolted down the stairs and saw her.

She was being held down by two men. I was horrified. I caught the man off guard when I pulled him off of her. He crashed onto the glass coffee table.

But I wasn't strong enough to get away from the other man that now held me down.

They smirked at me.

"Get away from my sister" I shouted. But they laughed. They laugehd, I realise that the one that I pulled off of felicity was mums boyfriend.

Felicity was still being held down. Her face was red and she smears still crying.

"No" Mums boyfriend laughed, "but you can watch". My eyes widened but I looked away as he climbed in top of felicity and started undoing her pyjamas.

"Look" the man holding me barked.

"No! I'm sorry felicity" I yelled. I'd failed to protect her. I'd failed to protect my sister.

*End of Flashback.

I remember how she didn't want to go to the police or even tell mum. She was embarressed, mortified.

I shake my head at my memory and looked back at emily. I didn't force her to tell someone, or me for that matter.

"Who drugged me?" my voice was raised but firm. She sighed saddly and looked up to me.

"It-it was-

*

*

--{{LISA}}--

*

*

I pulled myself together.

I had to pick myself back up. Sitting in my car all day, crying my eyes out and listening to "the power of love" by gabbrielle aplin, was deffinetely a pre-sign of deppression. Wiping my eyes and fixing my make up, i started up my bomb of a car. Only recently did i get my red P's, so i was going gewd. I loved it, but i really needed to get home.

Pulling up to my house, i can see a familiar blue cadillacc CTS-V Sedan sitting in my driveway. And a familiar hooded teenage lent against the car door. I groaned before getting ready to turn the car around. He saw me and and stood his ground in my driveway. Refusing to let me drive away.

Maybe he would move if i got close? I thought. No i don't have the guts. I huffed and got out of my car.

"Wow you really don't know when to stop, do you?" I snapped before he got the chance. He ran his hand through his hair. He only ever did this when he was stressed, or nervous.

"I don't want to stop, you've changed me" he whined, as i imagined myself outlining his lips with my own.

Snap out of it I thought. I turned away from him and started toward my house. Maybe the confinement of my home will give off an aura of me wanting him to go away.

He caught my arm but I pushed him away from me harshly.

"Oh stop it" I barked "Your so full off bullshit".

"I know but thats not the reason i came here" He contered. "I know wh-who drugged me".

I stared at him with full dis-trust and curiousity. I started tearing up. but I swallowed my fear and sorrow.

"Who? How do you know?" I asked cautiously.

"I went to emily's and she told me" he said truthfully.