Introduction

- Sunhie

She is the daughter of Park Sungjae and Kim Seung her full name is Park Sunhie she loves listening to music and writing diaries. She also likes reading books and making songs of her own. Her favorite sports is volleyball and more. She also plays piano and guitar. She is the bestfriend of 'BTS Jungkook' or a.k.a 'Jeon Jungkook'.

- Minhyie

She is the friend of Park Sunhie she is her cool friend, she is also her annoying friend. She likes dancing and playing volleyball too just like Sunhie she also loves eating ang listening to k-pop music. She will be the girlfriend of  'BTS V' or a.k.a 'Kim Taehyung'.

- Kira

She is also the friend of Sunhie she is the heart rob/queenka in this story. She is Sunhie's beautiful friend that's why many boys like her very much<3. She also likes looking herself at the mirror and being pretty hahaha. She will be the girlfriend 'BTS Jimin' or a.k.a 'Park Jimin' and 'BTS Suga' or a.k.a 'Min Yoongi'.

- Esther Yoon

She is one of Sunhie's funniest friend and also her over-protective friend. She loves eating food and joking. She sometimes tease everyone. She is the smartest friend that Sunhie have. She will be the girlfriend of 'BTS RM' or a.k.a 'Kim Namjoon'.

- Yoonang

She is also the friend of Sunhie. She also likes reading books and writing diaries and singing songs. She will be the girlfriend of 'BTS Jin' or a.k.a 'Kim Seok Jin' and 'BTS J-Hope' or a.k.a 'Jung Hoseok'.

- Jeon Jungkook

He is an exchange student from korea. He is cute and adorable. He became the bestfriend of Park Sunhie. He is one of the BTS or also known as 'BANGTAN SONYEONDAN'. He also likes playing volleyball just like Sunhie. He is smart also and loves listening to music. He is the bestfriend of Sunhie.

A/n: I am so sorry if I did not introduce the other BTS members because I know that some of u already know the others. So please forgive me and hope you enjoy mwuah <3

~~SimpleGirl__36~~