❥ Prelude + Characters

| C o n f u s i n g l y   Y o u r s |
• sσcнα иα тнα •

| C o n f u s i n g l y   Y o u r s | • sσcнα иα тнα •

Cover Credits : Rani_ki_Deewani 

༻ ✤ ♥︎ ✤ ༺

Maybe, for once
stop worrying
about the hows
and what ifs,
and just love.

༻ ✤ ♥︎ ✤ ༺

|| Synopsis ||
♥︎

Sharanya Rathod and Reyaansh Kapoor are asked to bound themselves in the complicated bond of marriage when none of them even spared a thought to it.

Sharanya Rathod, a happy go lucky girl, is still struggling to find out what she exactly wants from life. Rathod clan's pampered big girl, who just want her to happily settle down. But what if she has bigger plans? And Marriage! Marriage is way big word for her, when she is completely against the emotion 'love'.

Reyaansh Kapoor, our emerging C.E.O, on the other hand is extremely dedicated towards his passion. Work comes first then comes family, and then comes life. And in this overly-organised situation is he ready to take a burden of another relation? No way!

Troubled by this not-so-sweet thought of their parents about getting them married, they both take aid of the most easiest thing. Lie.

And in one moment their marriage cancelled! With both the families breaking every tie with each other.

But is life that simple?

What if that lie becomes the biggest truth of their life?

You try to run away from feelings, but feelings sooner or later catches up to you.

And Sharanya and Reyaansh, who were recently too happy to got rid of each other, get stuck again with each other. But this time both of them encountering with their real selfs.

Cruise. 20 days and their lives turns upside down.

What if, one moment you are running from something, but the next moment it's the only thing you want in life?

Crazy ,right? But then that's how it happens or at least it happened in the case of Sharanya And Reyaansh.

And yes! Life isn't that simple.