Chapter 7-Everyone is Tense

Start from the beginning

"But wait don't they have like drugs or something? I mean what if your mate lives across the world?" I asked.

"Then that person sucks major ass." He chuckled. I turned off the light and opened the door and he followed me.

At lunch he leaned against my car and I stood with my back pressed against him.He encircled his arms tightly around my jacket. He wore shorts and a hoodie...it was October mind you and almost the end of October. He buried his face in my hair and I rubbed his arm soothingly.

Aww...he was in pain and it was so sad to see.

I turned a bit to reach my Gatorade and he sucked in a sharp breath.

"Sorry..." I apologized quickly.

"Are you alright?" I asked as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Stay right here."He ordered. His voice was deep and husky with a lot of force and control. I had to stop the low moan that threatened to escape my lips. I never heard that voice before and I loved it. His grip tightened as he pressed my back side against him.

I didn't object because it wasn't right to pull away when someone was in deep pain, especially pain like that, and two; come on he was gorgeous who wouldn't want to be pressed up against him? I saw people who were in pain all over the parking lot. I saw some girls sitting on the hoods of cars while the engine was running and that made me laugh. Some guys were moving around a lot. Trying to get the friction of there jeans to rub against the bulges that stuck out of everyone's pants. Yes, I won't lie a lot had them but nobody cared everyone was just trying to stop the painful desire. It was like some crazed sex movie.

The bell rang and everyone groaned loudly going to class. Some people said fuck it and drove home so half of the parking lot was empty.

"David are we going to stay like this outside for nine days?" I asked.

"We could try." He said into my hair.

"Okay no. Let's go home. Nobody is here anyways." I said tossing all the empty food I ate into the garbage. David got into the passenger seat of my car and closed his eyes laying his head against the window. We drove home in silence and I brought him inside to his empty house and told him to lay on his bed. I took off his hoodie and tossed it onto his chair. I went downstairs getting a bottle of ice cold water and getting a cloth and placing it in the freezer for ten minutes.I took it out so it was ice cold and placed a few more in. I went upstairs and he was laying stomach down on his bed.He wasn't sleeping because I saw his eyes moving.

"Here." I said. He sat up and chugged back the water.

"I know you don't have a fever but it should help and don't say oh it won't because I'm a werewolf." I said, taking the cloth and dabbing it on his face as he closed his eyes.

"You're really making me feel sad for you." I laughed lightly pressing the ice cold cloth at his face.

"Good. Because it sucks."

"Is the cloth helping?" I asked.

"Yes. You're amazing." He said and I smiled while taking the cloth and feeling the heat on the spot I have been dabbing.

"Well I have to go get a new one since this one is on fire now." I said getting off the bed. I grabbed a big zip lock bag and shoved ice in it and a bunch of wet cloths, I grabbed three bottles of water and went upstairs. I placed the ziplock bag on the table. He chugged all three water bottles and laid back. I took off his glasses noticing the dark circles under his eyes.

"Are you tired?"

"Yes. Very." He answered.

"Go to sleep." I ordered.

"Do me a favor." He said first.

"What?"

"Sit on me."

"Sit on you? Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Just sit on me." He said his voice was pleading for release. I sighed unhappily. I really didn't like to see him so sad and tired. I straddled his hips though sitting slowly down on him.I saw some pressure being taken off from his face.I placed the icy cold cloth over his forehead, on his neck and on his chest. Soon I heard his breathing become more slow and I knew he was sleeping. I stayed sitting on him listening to my phone and playing apps on it. Occasionally I would shift a bit and a low moan would come from him.

After about three hours it was five and my back was hurting from sitting upright. I began to take the now warm cloths off as he began to stir signaling he would wake up soon. Once his eyes flickered open I stared down at him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Were you sitting on me this whole time?"

"Yes. You were in pain and I hope it helped?" I shrugged.

"Well yes that was the first straight sleep I got in a week." He said restlessly.

"Well let's go get something to eat then you can go back to sleep." I said getting off of him carefully. I led him downstairs walking slowly and he sat in the chair. I just made cereal. It was fast and simple, I set a bowl for me and him and as I went to get a drink I saw him gripping the table and covering his hand over his eyes. He gripped it so hard his knuckles turned white. I sighed sadly. He wouldn't let me help him.

I sat another ice cold water bottle in front of him and he chugged it all down. He took small bites of cereal as I downed mine hungrily. I waited for him to finish it and I took him back upstairs. It took him an hour to eat the small bowl of cereal I made. He laid on the bed taking a deep breath and I laid down next to him. He pulled my back to his chest his arms encircling my waist and pulling me close.

"I'm not going to school tomorrow." He said.

"Why?"

"I can't go to school like this. A lot of people won't be there. Some will because of there parents and some won't."

"Well...I have to go because I have to get my science test at second period. But I will come after."

"No stay. You missed today."

"David I have writers craft and gym third and fourth period and you said yourself no one will be there so there is no point. I'll come back."

He sighed, "Courtney, Courtney, Courtney..." He tsk-ed.

"Shut up and go to sleep." I said.

"Well now I won't go to sleep, because you're not going to school." I sighed and rubbed my ass against his throbbing man hood slowly and hard. He moaned and flinched at the friction.

"Are you going to go to sleep?" I asked.

"Yes...although that felt amazing it hurt's like a bitch...because you stopped so abrubtly!" He growled.

"Payback is a bitch, huh? Remember when you grabbed my ass making me moan so loud your sister walked in?"

"Goodnight, love." He said kissing my head.

"Night." I said softly.