Chapter 2-Study Session

Chapter 3-Study session

^^Courtney White

29 days until Red Moon.

"Home sweet home." I said as I dropped my bag on my family room floor. Courtney followed silently behind me.

"I love your house. The cottage feel is so cozy." She complimented.

"That is my moms' decorating."I said.

"Uhm...do you mind if I change? I am kind of sick of wearing this." She said while picking at her cheerleading uniform.

"Down the hall and to the left." I said pointing down the hallway. She nodded, turning on her heels quickly which made her dirty blonde hair whip around.

I took a deep breath as I heard the door open and then close. I had a girl in my house...an actual cheerleader, it was like one of those teen movies.

She was in my house using my washroom to change out of her outfit. I took another deep breath falling against the couch. I heard the door reopen and shut and she walked out in a pair of soft looking shorts that showed the bottom part of her ass and a baggy t-shirt.

"Sorry...I usually wear this around the house. It's my comfy clothes." She smiled tying her hair up in a ponytail. I gulped while looking at her long legs and tried to focus on what was in front of me.

"No problem. As long as you are comfortable." I breathed while focusing on taking out my books. Man...if she looks amazing in that...imagine in my clothes...my clothes. That would be a show to watch. She sat down next to me and scooted a little bit away.

"Okay so we will look through chapter one, which is about the periodic table and Bohr-Rutherford diagrams." I explained.

"Okay do you know any of the gas families?"

"The Alkaline earth metals?"

"That's one." I said but she wasn't all sure.

"Alkali earth metals?"

"Two. Do you know the other two?" She shook her head.

"Halogens and Noble gases." She copied them down on a piece of blank lined paper. Her soft lucious looking light pink lips moved slightly as she said each word. I caught myself staring and admiring her. I then shook my head and turned back to the book.

After about two hours, Dominic came home.

"Hey, Court." He said.

"Dominic you live here?" She asked surprised. He then looked back at me and his face turned rough and rigid...he is going to kill me.

"Unfortunately yes." He said his jaw tight with anger.

"Wait...are you two brothers?" She asked.

"Sadly yes." We answered at the same time.

"Twins?"

"Not identical." I answered.

"Dominic...I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a brother! And you make fun of him too!?You're so mean." She said standing up and crossing her arms. She was turning me on as she stood there, the lovely shape of her curves in full view.

"Court...Listen."

"No. You're so mean Dominic, you're so rude to your own brother. I would love to have other siblings." She said growling.

"I'm sorry Courtney."

"Don't say sorry to me." She ordered while gesturing to me and he sighed and looked at me with no compassion just "You are so dead"

"I am sorry, David." He said and I smiled triumphantly.

"That's better....I better go. Bye David. I'll see you friday?" She asked.

"Yea." I nodded.

"Bye Dominic." She smiled opening the door and walking out.

"I am going to kill you!" Dominic growled.

Parker's POV:

"P-Parker...stop." Hilary begged. I grazed her skin with my canines holding onto the delicate curves of her body that was exposed to me by her revealing cheerleader outfit.

"Why do you always back off?" I asked.

"I-I'm not ready, Parks...When's the red moon?" She asked still staying close to me.

"Twenty-nine days."

"Well...since every wolf is going to be really horny then. I will be all yours that night. From once the moon is out...and until it is gone."

"That sounds like a good deal." I said my hand sliding down to cup her firm ass.

"Easy." She scolded jumping a bit.

"Why are you so afraid to be out about who you are?"

"My parents would kill me. Parker, I love you so much...but...until after the full moon and I am for sure about you. We will walk around the school holdin' hands and making out in front of all of those bitches." She assured me.

"These twenty nine days are going to be long."

"Well in two minutes it will be twenty eight." She purred in my ear.

"When do you have to leave?"

"One minute and fifty seconds."

"Well this better be worth my while." I said before crashing my mouth against hers. She moaned and whimpered against the aggression and I felt the tightness of her chest against my own. Every scrape and rub of my body against her heated skin sent sparks everywhere. I traced her bottom lip with my tongue and she opened her mouth with no hesitation allowing me to explore on my own will. She tasted amazing...like berry gum. I could do this all day, no one knew we were together. Not even my two best friends. Hilary and I were mates, soulmates for life and she knew it.

"Good night, baby." She said giving me one last passionate kiss.

"Twenty eight days." I reminded as she climbed out my window.

"See you tomorrow night? My house?" She asked.

"Yep." We switched houses every night,since we didn't show any affection in public.

Courtney's POV:

"Don't be afraid to touch me, David." I growled. His hands shakily grabbed my chest and he felt around my boobs for a second before beginning to massage them. He seemed so far away and I wanted his heated body pushed right against mine. I closed my eyes and moaned out loud.

"Come closer David." I said breathlessly. I heard him chuckle and he began to move closer...and closer...and closer...

"Dance, dance! We're falling apart!" Screamed my alarm clock. It blared Fall Out Boy as I woke up to soaked panties. Great...I saw him two days ago and my body yearned for him to do me. Why was this happening?

I sighed getting up, sliding on a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt that ended before the waist band of my jeans. I shoved on my converse and grabbed my bag heading downstairs and out to my car.

I couldn't wait for tonight.

Today was going to be a long day...