Part 1

You clenched the sheets of your bed trying your absolute hardest to ignore the voices.

'Kill them'

'They don't like you'

'They deserve to die...'

Usually your voices is nice and sweet but lately all it's been telling you to do is kill.

"Stop!" You yelled gripping your head.

'Sure, once you kill them.'

'Stop!' You yelled in your mind.

'Kill, Kill, kill, kill, kill!'

You couldn't take it anymore, it was ether them or you, and you chose them. You ran out your room and downstairs.

"Hello pumpkin, how are you?" Your dad said sipping his coffee. You just responded with a short nod then ran to the kitchen. You looked around and grabbed the biggest knife you saw. You grabbed its handle and walked to your father. You held your head down not daring to look. It would only make this harder.

"S-Sweetie, why do you have a knife?" Your mother asks sitting down next to your father. You didn't respond, you didn't even look up. You just kept walking, head down, knife in hand.

"Pumpkin put the knife down before you hurt yourself." Your father said setting his coffee down. You let out a sort Giggled that turned into a maniac laugh.

"Sure, I'll set it down.... in your head!" You yelled running to him. You lifted your knife just above your head and ran towards them. "ahhh!" Your mother screamed. You stabbed the knife in his head then slide it down to his chin. Your mother let out a high pitch screamed as you did so. You pulled the knife out and turned to your mother, grinning like a maniac.

"G-get Away!!" She screamed backing up slowly. You frowned and started to walk forward, every step she took back you took forwards. "Now, how can you say that to your daughter?" You asked licking the blood of the knife. She stared in disgust and disbelief and finally said "My daughter is not a monster!" You giggled slightly. Your face turned from laughter to anger in a matter of second "YOU MADE ME A MONSTER!" You snapped. It was as if you weren't yourself, like someone else had taken over.

Your mother looked at you in fear "me?!" She yelled back. "Yes you! If you fucking listened to me and got me help when I said the voices make back! I would be fine, dad would be alive, and you wouldn't be dead in a couple seconds." You Said Back, you lifted the knife just above your head, like you did with your dad. Your mother turned to run but you grabbed her hair stopping her from going anywhere, you yanked her hair back causing her t scream but you cut her scream off by cutting her throat.

"Night night" you said then everything went black.