Chapter 2- Surprises

Start from the beginning

"This is beautiful!" She exclaimed.

Blaise smiled warmly from the doorway, loving how his sisters face would light up when she discovered something new.

"Glad you like it! Ready to see Ginny's room?" Blaise asked.

The two girls nodded and followed Blaise out of the room to the on across the hall. The room wasn't as sophisticated as Hermione's but it had its own beauty.

Ginny's room:

Ginny's bathroom:

Ginny's bathroom:

"Oh my god! This is gorgeous," Ginny exclaimed

Blaise loved how his sister's face had lit up, but it was nothing compared to Ginny. Blaise loved how her eyebrows would shoot up every time she got excited again, and how her eyes widened at the view from the window.

"Hey Blaise!" A voice called from downstairs, "Change of plans! I had to come a week early."

"Is that?" Hermione asked her brother who nodded.

"Follow me girls, this will take some explaining." Blaise said as he motioned for the two girls to follow him.

"Draco!" Blaise said as he walked down the stairs and engulfed his friend into a hug.

The girls couldn't help but share a look as they watch Draco Malfoy actually accept a hug from another human being.

"Blaise," Draco said, "Sorry for the surprise. Mum told me to leave early while she deals with the ministry. They're questioning mum about all dads weird dark objects."

"Of course. Its no problem. We have some company actually. They'll be staying here until school in two weeks," Blaise said pointing to the girls.

"Granger? Weaslette?" Draco asked turning his attention to them.

"They have names you know? This is Hermione and Ginny," Blaise said.

"What are they doing here?" Draco asked, not taking his eyes off them.

"Well, its a long story. I found my sister and invited her here. She brought Ginny with her to help adjust and stuff," Blaise explained.

"Wait then," Draco said as his eyes traveled between Hermione and Blaise, "Wait, Grangers your sister?"