Happy Valentines Day

*Marzia*

I smiled when I was led into our living room, following a trail of rose petals. I giggled at the thought of how cliche it was. Scents of many flowers filled my senses as I watched him delicately step over the flowers and petals, being careful of stepping on the beautiful sight. Tears filled my eyes as I realized how perfect my life was. How perfect our relationship was. Nothing could ever part us, nothing could ever put a frown upon my face as long as I was looking at him. I wish I was looking at him. I swung my hair across my shoulder as I look at my prince with golden sparks in my eyes. His gentle hair flung over his forehead, revealing his sweet eyes. Scruffy yet soft stubble covered his soft chin, as he smiled when he looked up at me. My smile widened when we reached the middle of the living room, small flames surrounding us as the fire slowly melted away the gentle purple and red candles. Our life...no..His place was so...perfect.

*?*

My hand wrapped around her petite waist as I pulled her closer. She looked at me as she teared up. "What's wrong, love?" I asked with a gentle smile. "N-nothing.." She replied before smiling, "I just can't believe how perfect this all is." Giggling, she looked down at her feet. They were intertwined with the soft red petals scattered on the living room floor. I stepped in front of her as my hands snaked around her waist to her back. I stared into her beautiful sparkling brown eyes. They were so beautiful in the light of the gentle fire. She was so beautiful. I could stare at her for hours and still be too shy to look away. After staring into each others eyes for what seemed like hours, I smiled before pulling her into a passionate kiss. Our soft lips locked together like puzzle pieces. I never wanted this moment to end.

*Marzia*

He snaked his big gentle arms around my body as he pulled me into a soft, passionate kiss. It was so perfect. It wasn't like any kiss I've gotten from him. His lips moved in rhythms, making sure to match mine. I pulled away slightly and giggled when he moved his eyes from my smile, to my eyes. He looked confused until I looked down at his lips and continued with the kiss. He pulled me in even closer as we started to get a little more rough, but no less passionate. His tongue slid into my mouth, while his feet started to move.

*?*

She looked down at my lips before hers gently touched mine as we continued the kiss. I was confused when she opened her mouth, but as soon as I realized what she was doing, I made sure to quickly take part. I opened my eyes and looked into hers, before closing them up again and slowly slipping my tongue to play with hers. Our lips were still locked while our wet tongues swirled around each other, as if playing tag. We moved together as she continued stepping back, forcing me with her as our mouths moved together in a rhythm. She stopped when she gently hit the wall, pulling me in closer as our bodies touched. My hands went from the small of her back to her upper back, pushing her up as her legs immediately wrapped around my waist. My hands then reached down to her butt, gently squeezing it leaving her in a tiny gasp.

*Marzia*

My hands played with his soft hair, subtly pulling the strands causing him to slightly moan. I moved my head back, to give him easy access to my neck. This is what I've been waiting for. This moment. This isn't right... I thought. I pushed the thought aside for now. Our lips parted as he bowed his head, gently placing his lips on my neck, forcing a small gasp to escape my mouth. He left trails of kisses up and down my neck and chin, as he began to suck, making sure he marked me as his. He found my sweet spot, causing me to slightly moan when he focused on sucking on that spot over and over. I could feel it bruising. My fingers twirled in his hair as I began pulling at it, causing him to moan against my sweet spot, forcing a much louder moan escape from mine. His hand reached from my butt to the bottom of my shirt, making sure to look up at me while doing so. He tugged at it, as if asking permission to continue. I took my hand from his hair down to his hand, grabbing it and pulling it up along with my shirt. He smiled when he lifted up, revealing my skin-color laced bra. His hand followed my spine, causing shivers up my back and goosebumps to form. He must've noticed, because a tiny giggle escaped his mouth as he felt up and down my soft back.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hope you all enjoyed my first chapter of my new book🙃! Until next time, try not to look into it😏☠️