"Hey you" he smiled.

"Heya"

"What's up?"

"Can I ask you something? I get it if you don't want to" I blabbed.

"Elle what is it?" ,

"I just guessed that like you're the closest I am here with any of the boys besides Nath and I was just wondering..." ,

"Will you give me away?" I asked.

"Of course I will! I'm one of Nath's groomsmen anyway ! I'd love to babe" he said pulling me into a hug. I was so happy he said yes. He's like my big brother... Who's dating my bestfriend. Yep.

Lauren's my maid of honour and Nareesha and Kels are my other bridesmaids. I had got Lauren a locket for being my maid of honour. Inside it had a picture of us when we just started school and the other part was blank. She could put one in of her and Max or something. They were so cute it reminded me when me and Nath frost started going out.

I picked up Leah and started walking over to sound check. I saw some fans by the gates and decided to walk over.

The got really excited as I got closer.

"Hi Elle" one said.

"Hiya" I smiled.

"Can you sign this please?" she asked.

"Yeah sure em.... I need something to lean on that isn't my baby" I laughed.

"We can't be leaning on you right princess" I said kissing her. They aww'd

"Elle come on sound check" Kev demanded.

"Calm down tubbs I'm coming" I sassed. They laughed. I leaned against a girls back to sign a poster and took a few pictures before walking back to Kev. I walked up the steps before someone crashed into me.

"God I'm so sorry" Elyar said. Great.

"It's fine ...excuse me" I said trying to get past him.

"You're taking the baby onstage?" he asked.

"Eh...yeah?" I said. He slowly touched my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked pulling it away.

He just stared at me.

"Elyar you can't keep thinking we're going to get back together because we're not, I'm getting married! I have a baby! You need to move on" I said.

"Elle please just give me one more chance"

"No! Elyar you're a great guy, but we're not meant for each other and you need to realise that" I said pushing past him.

For gods sake.

I got onstage and crossed my legs and put Leah on them. The stadium was empty but it looked amazing.

I picked up my microphone.

"Oohhhhhh yeeeaahhhhh" I said in a deep voice. Leah started to chuckle. I lifted the mic up to her. Her laugh rung through the speakers and I laughed.

"Love you baby girl" I said kissing her.

I heard an amazing riff coming from behind me and I knew it was Nath.

"I know that laugh from a mile away" he said kissing my temple.

I smiled and hugged Leah.

"Are excited yet?" he asked.

"What for?" ,

"What do you think?" he laughed. Oh yeah the wedding.

"I'm excited for Hawaii" I joked.

"Not to be Mrs Sykes?" he defended.

"I'm only joking of course I am" I said holding his cheek. I kissed him sweetly and smiled back at him.

***********************

* Nathan's POV *

We ran off stage still hyped from the crowd. I was so sweaty. I went to the green room and picked up Leah. "Come on princess time for bed" I said kissing her. I thanked Kels and got back to the bus.

I took my top off and put Leah in her carrier. We're leaving tomorrow.

"Naaatthh, where's my phone?" Elle moaned walking into the kitchen... In her underwear ... Fuck.

"Why are you shirtless?" she joked looking at me. She looked so cute.

"Why are you shirtless?" I laughed. She smirked tucking her hair behind her hair.

"I'm not shirtless" she laughed. Well she kind of is.

"Do you wanna be shirtless with me?" I asked pulling her into me by her hips.

"Nath your all sweaty" she whined trying to get away.

"Come take a shower with me then" I said looking down at her. It amazed me how beautiful she was after having a baby and now she's having another one. We're having another one.

"No way Nath showers are for getting you clean not dirtier" she said poking my chest.

"Fine I'm not gunna have one then" I joked.

"Then you can't sleep with me tonight" she sassed.

"Well that's too bad because I'm not letting go of you" I said squeezing her tighter.

"Naathhh" she moaned.

"I love you I love you I love you" I laughed. I knew I was getting on her nerves.

"Oh my god if I have a bloody shower with you will you leave me alone?" she asked.

"After you give me a kiss" I said puckering my lips.

She dead panned me.

"Pleasseee" I moaned.

Her hand pulled on the hairs on the back of my neck as she kissed me.

We had our shower before getting into bed. I pulled her into my chest.

"Night love" I whispered.

"Night Nath"

We're going home tomorrow and then we have a doctors appointment. I can't wait to see the baby.