Chapter 14:TLC

(We shield ourselves from the rain, were our own umbrellas)
June 30
11:00am
Malibu CA

I woke up form an amazing sleep,stretched my muscles out, and got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to handle my business. I walk downstairs to get something to eat, I've had the house to myself for about three weeks because Nicki went on tour she asked me if I wanted to go but I said no because I'm not about the tour life, because she's been gone for 3 weeks, I was washing dishes then heard a knock at the door, I dried my hands and I walked to the door. I open it and my face drops.
"Hey baby, you don't look to happy to see me" I stood stuck, she chuckled and walked in and sat on the couch, now I'm wishing I went with Nicki.
"H-How c-come your out?"
"Don't worry about allat, so when you coming home"
"I-I'm n-not going anywhere with you"
"How come?" Her right eyebrow raised. I took a deep breath
"Umm I'm happy now, and I have a restraining order on you-your not suppose to be within a thousand feet away from me" she chuckled darkly and walked towards me, she grabs my chin, causing me to flinch.
"I don't care about that, ya pussy to good to let go"she gripped my chin hard, her other hand travels my body, my body starts to feel slimy. I heard the garage door slam.
"HONEYBEY IM HOME!" Nicki's voice boomed through the house, causing me to thank god.
"This ain't over honeybey, remember that" just as she was about to leave a vase came at her head, she fell hard on the black marble floor. I run to Nicki happy to see her.
"You good" I nodded fast
"I'll call the police" Nicki grabs the phone.

————-
I've been gone from this book for the longest sorry 😐