Imagine Loki #81 (smut)

A/n: hey guys I'm back and am my normal self again. Can you believe we are almost to 100 Loki Imagines? I really can't believe it. How far we have gone together and I couldn't have done with out you guys and my friends. I really do appreciate you guys. So enjoy this imagine and the rest till the big 100. When imagine 100 comes that is the end of the Loki imagines. But I have started a new imagine series with Bucky Barnes which you can find in my profile and will be starting a Loki fanfic. I don't know if I wanna do reader×Loki or pick a name and just do it in their point of views. Anyways. Enjoy.

You were baking a cake in the kitchen with Loki teaching him the basics of baking for Thors birthday.

You: okay so now you have to get the mixer and whip this up.
Loki: can't we just eat the mix?
You: we will after we are done. There is always left overs now go on try the mixer.

Loki grabs hold on the mixer looking at it weirdly.

Loki: I command you mixer to work.
You: no no no. *laughs* you have to do it like this.

You go behind him and put your hand on his guiding him towards the bowl and oressing the start button watching his eyes widen at this sorcery.

Loki: strange.
You: *laughs* now be careful you dont want it to lift up and..

But it was to late. Loki lifts the machine up as its on sending cake mix all over the place.

You: LOKI! WHY CAN'T YOU EVER LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCES!
Loki: WHAT IN ODIN'S NAME!? MAKE IT STOP!

You run to the mix grabbing hold of it and turning it off.

You look around the kitchen at the mess and feel your blood boiling. You already know your face is as red as a tomato. Loki looks at you with an apologetic smile

You: Loki why don't you ever let me finish what I'm going to sAY! LOKI!

Loki grabs your face and licks the corner of your lips tasting the mix on your face making you blush as red as your angry face.

Loki: you taste fantastic.
You: *blushing* don't try to change the subject Loki. I'm mad at you.
Loki: *chuckles* You are cute mad with mix all over you. And taste good.

He kisses your nose making you squint your eyes. Then your eyes widen at the feel of his lips on yours. The taste of the cake mix on his tongue dominating yours. He picks you up sitting you on the counter as he licks up your neck. You try to keep your moans in your chest but once he nipped at your collar bone they escaped making Loki smirk into your skin. He unzips his pants and wraps your legs around his waist picking you up with his hands under your skirt on your butt. He walks over to the table laying you on it and thrust 2 fingers past your panties into your pussy almost causing you to scream.

You: Loki.. Loki
Loki: keep saying my name love.

His fingers moved back and forth as he rubbed your clitoris making you grab hold of the ends of the table. You feel a cool breeze and then Loki's tongue entered you making you hitch your breath you could feel your end coming.

You: Lokiiiii
Loki: not yet my love.
You: *moans* I'm still upset... at you uh.
Loki: no your not and you wont after this.

You grab hold of his hair making him moan which made vibrations on your vagina making you shiver. Loki leaves you in your state lowering his boxers watching you squirm. He doesn't even give you a chance to adjust. He just rams into you making you gasp and arch your back. In and out, in and out, you felt his length inside of you. Each thrust making you gasp.

You: lo...ki..
Loki: not yet (y/n).
You: if you dont let me cum im gonna...

You don't even get to finish when Thor walks in the kitchen eyes wide open in horror. Loki moves from you and dresses him self and you fix your skirt and hair trying to calm down.

Loki: uh brother. Uh. You won't tell anyone right?
Thor: ..........

Thor turns around slowly and walks away looking as horrified as us. You get up and walk away finally turned off by the situation.

Loki: where are you going?
You: To apologize to your brother then go to my room and wait for you in the shower. Meet me there in 10 minutes.

Loki smirks as you stomp out the kitchen towards where Thor was and apologize.