The Night Sky

I put on finishing touches of makeup quite quickly and I tied my black converse. I can't wear heels they're too slow and too loud. I look at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a vintage t-shirt and ripped jeans. My hair is a loose braid and I look the nicest I ever have.
  I open the window and swing my legs over the the edge, I take a deep breath and drop down. I run quickly to the party it's my eighteenth birthday and my last day of living with my parents. When I walk inside I hear blaring music (finally the one thing I'm good at.)
  I start to dance gathering a few people's attention then I trip and fall backwards right into the punch bowl! Just great! I quickly stood up and ran out of the house my eyes burning with tears. I ran to the old park in town, "Oh the memories." This was where the accident happened a child was kidnapped. My parents never let me go into public ever again.
   I sit down on the slide and sobbed after a while I felt someone put their arms around me, I look up slowly and my dull green eyes met with vibrant blue ones. The blue eyed guy next to me has blonde hair he is very handsome, I blush at my thoughts and fiddle with my dark thick hair.
  "Why are you crying? Your way too pretty to cry." His soft voice asks. I just shrug my shoulders "Well then what's your name? Mine is Sam"? He asks me softly.
"M-my name is Alexa, it's nice to meet you Sam." I stutter suddenly nervous and continue fiddling with my dark, thick hair.
"Well follow me Alexa!" He quickly tells me clearly excited and I follow him. He takes me to the old lake, as we sit on the cliff above the lake I watch as the dreary cliff transforms into a beautiful picture perfect looking scene. He looks at me and wipes his hands on his pant clearly nervous. I feel strangely calm then I hear voices calling for me Mom and Dad shoot! What time is it? He presses something in my hands and bolts away I watch until he disappears from my line of vision. I read the note it says meet me here tomorrow under the night sky I let out a small laugh is this what true love feels like?