Chapter 1

The mech crashed and the small girl went flying out.

"MaTe iS shE guCCi?¿?¿"

"Can you shut the fuck up, she's alive still, you can see she's breathing idiot lmaO"

Jamison "Junkrat" Fawkes turned the girl over. Her suit was ripped coincidentally right through part of the chest, revealing her jiggly tiddies.

"Wowie!! That's a nice rACK," he giggled and put his hands on her chest.

The girl jumped, covering her chest. She scowled.

"Do nOt tOUcH mY bOOblY wOoBliES," she scREECHED.

Junkrat got so scared that his dick twisted. "OH SHIT DIS NIGGY P I S S E D"

Roadhog face palmed and went towards the teensy 19 year old. "I'm soWWy aBouT hiM, hEs rETaRdeD"

"Lol no shit Sherlock," the stick grill laughed. "Anyways, im hAnA sOng and iM a GRiLL"

The other two introduced themselves. (I'm too lazy to type more bc violently dancing to gorillaz on a 4 hour car ride when I should be in school is more important even tho I could've typed it since I'm doing all this typing anyways lmaO)

"I need more better pretty clothes," Hana pouted, still covering her milk bags.

Junkrat's dick sprung up as an idea hit him.

"HeY roADiE doNt wE haVe tHE clOtheS fRoM ouR lAst sTriPPeR?"

"No, Jamie, our last stripper was you."

"O h"

Hana smirked, "LoL thATs hOt"

The two retards led the grill to their weird ass house thing and threw her that one junker outfit that's her junker skin. (I DONT WANNA DESCRIBE SO YOU CAN GO FUCK YO SELF)

Hana put it on and looked hot af bc I mean she's always hot.

"HoOLY dOoLy!1!1!1!1" Junkrat exclaimed. "MY DICK CANNOT HANDLE YOUR BEAUTY"

Even roadhog was turned on. He started to stroke his cOck.

"Ew roadie don't dinkle your winkle just yet, let me slob on your knob later on bAbe," junkrat said, causing Hana to cHOKE.

"Can I join fam?" Hana questioned, a smug look on her face. Junkrat and Roadhog loved pussy so they eagerly accepted.

"I bet your pussy is gr8 m8," junkrat chuckled.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Hana wiggled her ass while she sat on Junkrat's lap. His peniS was in her 🅱️ussy and she let out small moans. She was also slobbing on Roadie's knob. The two male figures groaned bc they really love women lmao.

(As I'm writing this, welcome to the black parade started to play and now I'm eMO)

They both did a cummies and prolly got Hana pregnant.

A WEEK LATER

Hana ran to the toilet, puking hella.

"Oh no I'm sick. This is not good," she said. Junkrat and Roadie came into the bathroom and frowned.

"It's okay sweetie, we will take care of you :)" junkrat hugged Hana and brought her to the couch, wrapping her in a blanket and giving her medicine.

A month went by and she still was sick. But duh prolly cuz this hoe is preganananant.

Hana sat them down.

"I took a preggers test and its positive, I also haven't had my monthly blood ceremony given to me by Satan so I think Junkrats gonna be a dADDY," Hana said.

Ohshitniggy

Junkrat screeched and ran away.

"That went well," Hana smiled.

"Ye," roadhog replied.

YES HI BITCHES. SPEAKING OF JUNKIE BEING A DADDY IM ACTUALLY LISTENING TO DADDY ISSUES BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD. OKAY BUT YEAH THIS WAS HONESTLY A RANDOM IDEA AND IM LITERALLY JUST GOING ALONG WITH WHATEVER CUMS IN MY HEAD. SO YEAH LOL OTAY BYE.