Chapter 38: Part 3.

Start from the beginning

"So...have you come to a decision?" Steve asked, raising his eyebrows at us. Harry and I exchanged glances and Harry shook his head at Steve. Steve sighed impatiently. "Well...I don't know what else to do, Harry. You either take the deal, or you don't go out at all. The last thing we need is complaints from parents about another gay couple." Steve complained. But we weren't gay. Well, I wasn't...I wasn't sure. I just new I liked Harry. Very much.

Harry was looking around desperatly, as if the room was going to give him some ideas. He bit his lip and turned to Steve. "How about we let the fans decide?" Harry asked grudgingly. Steve was in the middle of talking to Nick and he stopped to stare at Harry, as if he had just spoke a different language. "Come again?" Steve snorted. "Just...just give me and Niall time. Give us time to go out in public, and see what the fans think of us. If they don't like it, then we'll take the deal." I watched as Harry chose his words carefully.

Steve and Nick exchanged wary glances, but then Steve turned to us and nodded curtly. Oh, fuck. He was actually giving us this?! I couldn't beleive it! "But we're only giving you a week." Steve added bitterly. Oh crap. I knew that was too good to be true. I sunk back in my seat miserably. "But we're touring all this week!" Harry exclaimed, completly reading my thoughts. Steve simply shrugged. "That's all we could give you I'm afraid." Steve sighed, no saddness in his voice at all. I groaned. This was going to be impossible. But Harry glanced at me and I nodded sadly. He looked back at Steve and Nick and nodded.

It was the best we could do. "Good! Glad that's sorted. Now you can go and tell the interview." Nick added with a sigh. Harry stood up so quickly that I had to run after him. Grabbing my hand, he pulled out his phone and began calling somebody. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously as we sped out of HQ. "Arranging the interview." Harry answered simply, his phone pressed to his ear. I grinned at grinned at him and he smiled back.

A few hours later, I found myself facing the audience of the interview. It was the same interviewer as yesterday, Carol. The only difference was that the lads weren't here. This was something we had to do ourselves. "So, boys. You had something to tell us?" Carol asked hopefully. Harry turned to face me. "Think we should tell them, babe?" Harry asked, a humerous smirk playing on his lips. Damn him for being such a huge flirt. I gulped when his hand cupped my jawline, his thumb softly stroking my cheek. "T-tell them what?" I stuttered. Well, that was a stupid question. Of course I knew what we were going to tell them. I wad completly dumbfounded by all this. It was overwhelming.

"This." Harry said softly and kissed me. But the audience had fallen silent from the word 'babe'. I gulped. Was that good or bad? I should focus more on Harry. My hands went to Harrys hips and I gripped at his t-shirt as I thought I was about to keel over. His hand flew to my right cheek and cupped that too, so that both hands were cupping my neck slightly. But what type of kissing was this? It was different from all our other kissing...French kissing? Yeah, that was it. I could tell by the way Harry was using his tongue, yet mine remained still. It was a timeless, passionate gesture. Yet I still got that fluttery pleasurable feeling that tightened my chest. Warm and curious.

The fact that we had never done French kissing before and the fact that everybody was watching made everything ten times more awkward than it should. Giving the amount of breathy sighs that erupted from our mouths. Yet, I'm finding I love it. It's wonderful. To show him this, I wrap my hands around his neck, tangling my fingers in his rich, soft curls and he immediatly deepened our kiss. He got my message. It's ironic because Harry made me feel like it's just him and me, except we're in a large, open public place with everybody watching.

I couldn't tell the crowds reaction which made it slightly more nerve-wracking. It was dead silence from what I could hear but then again, I couldn't eat anything but the drumming waves in my ear my heart was that unstable. I finally pulled away, taking a step back and gasping slightly. I stared at him. Why was I so shocked about this? Maybe because we were doing a certain kissing that we had never done before and the silent, watchig crowd made it more unbearable. Harry stared at me too, his breath rising and falling at a speed.

"Well. That was...that was hot!" Carol finally breathed, her eyes wide. "Thank you." Harry said politly. I just stood there, speechless and stratchig behind my neck awkwardly. "Why don't you sit down?" Carol suggested, indicating to two black leather seats facing one. I instantly walked over to one and sat down. My legs felt like jel-o. "So...I believe after that, you guys are together, yes?" Caroline question and we both nodded, Harry biting his nail nervously. A few people squeeled excitedly in the crowd. Okay, a lot of people. Harry and I chuckled at their reaction.

"And when did this happen?" she countered. Harry and I looked at each other. When did this happen? Really? Harry and I had been together...nearly two months now? Wow, that long? But it was Harry who answered. "A while a go." He tried to make it a joke, and still the crowd laughed. "And how this happen?" Carol asks, sipping from a cup of tea. Both Harry and I knew what happened. I told him I loved him that day on the beach. I gulped. Did I really have to say that? "We dunno, really. It just...happened. It's just one of those things you kinda have to watch play out." Harry explained and patted my knee comfortingly. That was a god answer. The crowd 'aww'd' at Harrys actions. I wondered how red I was right now as Harrys hand stayed where it was. "Now, Niall. This is a question for you." Carol said, turning to me.

I nodded nervously. "When did you realise you liked Harry?" Shit, maybe this wasn't so easy after all. But when did I start like Harry? I don't know. A long time ago, it seems. Was it the time Liam told me I had a crush on him? No, that's not it. He had just said I had a crush. It wasn't a 'crush' I had on him. I was in love with him. And then it hit me. "It...it was when Louis was in hospital." I began, looking at Harry. At the corner of my eye, Carol nodded encouragingly. "Harry was a bit...lonely because he didn't have nobody to talk to much and he was a bit upset, worried about Louis. So I decided to be there for him. I'd be his...shoulde to cry on." I smiled sheepishly and Harry chuckled at the last part, at the memory. A few people actually sighed at that. "And Harry? What about you?" Carol asked softly and I watched as Harry racked his brain, scanning the crowd.

Then he finally said "I think I've always known, but I didn't want to admit it. Like Niall says, he's always been there for me. I think I've liked Niall from the start, possibly more than a friend. I think I was just too blind to see. But yeah, I've always liked Niall." Harry admitted honestly, biting his lip. His answer caught me off guide. I mean, he really thought that? He's always liked me? That made me feel special...and kind of safe. His answer was so much better than mine though. Then again, it wasn't about giving the right answer. It was about being honest. Damn it, Harry really was a romantic at heart. He proved that by kissing me the way he did two minutes ago.

The audience gave heavingly sighs again. Carol was blinking rapidly. I wanted to laugh, it was quite a funny sight. Even Harry was smirking behind his free hand. "Okay." Carol finally sighed, clasping her hands over her lap. "I think we have everything we need, here. You are free to go." she said and we got up. We said our thank you's and Carol patted us on the back and we headed out through the exit. We were immediatly bombarded by fans. We signed a few autographs and hugged a few fans and we had a few pictures taken with Sugarscape because we were the new 'celebrity couple' apparently. But all the while, Harrys hand stayed protectivelly around my waist or firmly on my shoulder.

We were finally home. Nobody was there. I take it Liam was away to pick up Louis. I headed to the fridge and picked out chocolate Ben 'n' Jerries ice cream. I sat myself on the sofa, propped my feet on the coffee table- one foot over the other and watched a second basketball game on TV. Harry joined me sonner, his arm draped casually around my shoulder. "Got your appetite back, I see?" Harry said happily. See, this was another thing I liked about Harry. He'd worry about me, but never question how I was because he knew how I'd react. Unlike Liam. I nodded quickly and he chuckled, planting a chaste kiss on my temple an resumed to watching the game. Maybe there were glimmers of hope for us after all.

***************

That's me back home in the UK :( I had an amazing holiday though! On the bright side, that means quicker uploads for you guys. Hopefully. I only have like, 4 chapters to go but I still have the epilogue and soundtrack to do :) Anyway, whattcha think? 15 votes, 15 comments? Please make comments detailed! Thank you so much guys, I love you all :) xxx