7. Éomer - Request

Start from the beginning

Éomer stayed silent for a while, and then finally spoke again, his voice lower and shaken. "I uh... You're probably right. Sorry for being so annoying. I didn't know that being worried about someone was such a crime, but... Anyway, I'll be outside, training in case you need me."

"Éomer, wait I-I didn't... I'm sor-" Alexandria got up, trying to stop him, but he shook his head and left before she could have finished talking. As soon as she was left alone, she sighed, knowing that she has hurt him.

***

The battle has started and everyone was trying their best to defend the others and themselves as well.

Alexandria was on the battle field, fighting the Uruk-hai and looking for Éomer, who was nowhere to be found. She could have heard the battle cries of the soldiers who were fighting with everything they had, and felt slightly worried when she couldn't find her lover.

As she kept swinging her sword, killing the Uruk-hai one by one, she suddenly saw a monster approaching her brother, Aragorn, who was lying uncostious on the ground, getting ready to kill him.

She widened her eyes and started running towards the Uruk-hai as quick as possible, blocking the sword, which would have pierced her brother's chest.

Getting angry, the monster let out a pitched scream, making the girl scream in agony, kneel on the ground and cover her ears with her hands, hoping it would help.

Wincing, she tried to get up when she saw the monster approaching, but he punched her in the stomach fiercely, so she fell back down, holding her hands over her belly.

Gritting her teeth, she got hold of her sword and stabbed the Uruk-hai, making him gasp and fall dead on the ground.

Throwing the sword away, she laid on her back wincing in pain and letting the raindrops fall over her.

She shouldn't have fought... Her baby was probably dead by now, Éomer hated her and that was all her fault.

She didn't care about what was happening around her anymore... She just wished she could have gone back in time and choose not to put her and Éomer's baby life in danger, but she couldn't.

Meanwhile, Aragorn grunted and opened his eyes, instantly remembering what was happening. Getting up, he looked around him and realized people were still fighting.

He walked around, searching for his sister, when he suddenly stumbled upon something and almost fell.

Looking down, he almost had a panick attack. His sister was lying uncostious on the ground, holding her stomach and bleeding.

He kneeled down and took her into his arms, carrying her away from any other danger. As he entered the castle, he went and placed her on the bed, sending someone to check on her.

When he made sure she was on good hands, he went back out to fight.

As he was killing more and more Uruk-hai, he saw Éomer making his way towards him. "Aragorn..." he grunted, killing as Uruk-hai. "Have you seen Alexa?"

"Yes, I have... She has been injured."

Éomer pushed and punched another Uruk-hai and then turned to Aragorn, breathing heavily. "Injured? Was it bad?"

"I think so... I found her lying on the ground uncostious. I brought her in the castle and asked a healer to check on her." Aragorn replied.

"Do you think you can handle them without me? I need to see her!" Éomer pleaded.

"Sure, go on!"

Éomer nodded and ran into the castle, his heart beating faster than ever.

In the mean time, Alexandria woke up, her stomach hurting her badly. Grunting, she tried getting up, only to be pushed back on the pillow by one of the healers.