Garroth X Melissa

This takes place after Starlight so Garroth is a werewolf.

Garroth sat at home on his couch watching Fairytale with Laurence and he was kinda bored.

"hey Laurence wanna do something else?" He questioned as he clawed at the couch

"GARROTH NOT THE COUCH!!!!!!!" They're argument was ruined by a doorbell. Laurence jumped up and opened the door.

"KIMI!!" Garroth squealed with glee hugging her tightly. Laurence sighed as Kim giggled. Kim and Laurence had been dating for 3 months but Garroth was still her BBMPF (Best Buddy Mall Pal Forever).

"hey Kim wanna start off from yesterday" Laurence said kissing her cheek, she giggled and nodded her head as Laurence carried her upstairs.

Garroth groaned already hearing Laurence's bed moving. Although he was happy he still had feelings for Kim but he ignored this as the bell rang. He got up and answered it to see Melissa in her werewolf form.

"oh hey Melissa wanna come in?" He questioned twitching his blonde ears.

"yes please Garroth" she said stepping inside the house.

"umm Garroth do you have a mate.....I mean girlfriend......... Hehehe" Melissa's face turned bright pink as she messed up but Garroth ignored this and shook his head.

"then I hope you don't mind this" she said as she kissed him on the cheek. He gasped as he looked into her eyes. He could see lust it was obvious she wanted it.

Without saying a word Garroth pushed his lips against hers at first she denied entry but Garroth pulled lightly on her tail causing her to gasp. He quickly entered but her tongue fought for dominance but failed as he explored every cavern of her mouth. After two minutes they finally broke apart a trail of saliva connecting them.

Garroth started nibbling on her neck until he found her sweet spot. She let out a quiet moan "Melissa don't keep it in you can moan as loud as you want I mean can't you hear kim!" Garroth chuckled listening to Kim's moans as she screamed for more. He faced Melissa quickly ripping off her top and unclipping her bra throwing it across the room. In return Melissa ripped off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

Garroth grabbed one of her boobs and began to suck on it hearing her quiet moans again as she chewed on his ears. Garroth looked down at her to see she had already thrown her skirt across the room and was violently rubbing his bulge with her knee. He let out a load moan as he felt his dick harden.

He couldn't resist no longer, he threw her onto the couch laying on top off her rubbing her wet pussy through her underwear. She threw her head back moaning so he ripped them off of her leaving her naked on the couch. He slowly began to finger her sticking in more fingers as her moaning increased. He pulled his fingers out and Melissa let out a whimper.

"it's ok my little pup" he whispered into her ear as he threw his boxers across the room revealing his 10inch cock, fully erect and ready to fuck. Melissa had obviously been watching porn as she put her legs on Garroth's shoulders widening her wet pussy.

He quickly slid his cock in, he heard her soft moan and started pumping up and down, Melissa grabbing his hear throwing his head up and down increasing his speed. He finally hit her g-spot when she started moaning loader and loader then she ever had.

Garroth finally met his climax as he sprayed his seed inside of her leaving them both panting for air.

"we should do this more often" Melissa softly said getting dressed "how about my place 7pm?" She grinned looking at the naked Garroth as he nodded his head and exchanged a grin.