The End of the Beggining.

Ok, so I decided to only do one ending, happy. Here it finally is ... :3

After the whole 'bar incident,' Alex was oddly quiet the car ride back home.
"Are you alright, babe?" I asked, turning my concerned face towards him.
"Yeah." He replied unconvincingly. "I'm fine. I just get so embarrassed, you know? It's like everyone expects me to be summat I'm not. Like I'm some big, confident rock star. But I'm not." He shook his head, blowing some air out of his mouth.
I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just held his hand and leaned into his side as he stared intently at the road.
"Well, uh, I have this gig tommorrow. It's not that big, I guess. A few thousand fans. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" Alex asked. It was kind of weird, he didn't look at me, a a drop of sweat fell from his forehead.
"Of course." Alex seemed to let out a breath as I responded.
"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine. I'm just kind of hot, that's all." It actually wasn't that warm, but a nice 70 degrees.
"Okay." I gave him a soft smile and squeezed his hand.
***
The next day, after an hour of messing with my hair and debating the perfect outfit, I was ready for the concert. Alex had already left for it for rehearsal so I would be arriving myself.
A short half an hour later, I was there. I guess I was a bit late because the Arctic Monkeys were already fiddling with their instruments on stage as I came in. I pushed my way to the front past glaring eyes. I waved in attempt to get Al's attention and when he caught my eye he gave me a wink.
As always, they played amazingly. Then they were over. It seemed to go by like that.
Alex was all sweaty and he smiled into the microphone when the banging of 'R U Mine,' their ending song, was over.
"Well, uh, before you go," Alex started awkwardly into the microphone, eyes skipping over the crowd, then landing on me, "they're's just one more thing."
The crowd started to roar.
"No we're not playing another song." He said with a laugh, and the audience let up teasing (or so I thought) shouts of disappointment. "But I would like my girlfriend, Gwen Brooks, to come up."
My heart leaped. What was he doing? The crowd screamed and had now started chanting my name. A security guard took me by the hand and esquarted me on stage.
'What's going on?' I mouthed to Alex. He just smirked. I looked out into the crowd. The lights shined so that I couldn't really see their details, just their outlines in the glare of the bright white light.
"Everyone, this is my girlfriend Gwen." The crowd cheered in response, but there were still some high pitched boos from the fangirls who wanted Alex for themselves. I tried my best to smile. He turned to face me.
"Gwen, I can't begin to tell you how happy you've made me. You've changed my life. I've never loved someone as much as I love you. Just when I think I couldn't love you any more then I already do, you just, do summat that fills me with this, with this happiness that glows." He paused, then got down on a knee. Oh my god. "Gwen Brooks, will you marry me?"
Tears sprang to my eyes and everything tingled with that glowing happiness Alex had spoken of.
"Of course."
Alex slipped a beautiful ring onto my finger with little diamonds sparkling around the band in the glow of the spotlights. I kissed him, hard, and he put his arms around my waist and kissed me back. The crowd cheered.

Ok! I just want to thank everyone who has read and supported me throughout this story. It really means a lot, and your votes, comments, and views were all that kept me writing. I mean, It reached 2k+ views and almost 80 votes!! I honestly never I thought it would be like this. Sorry for my cheesy-ness... ^.^
I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Xxxxxx
-H