Introduction

There were rules in the household of course.
Like clean up after yourself, be on time to any meetings, don't be too loud, and no violence. Nothing to strict of course. Even though there was just a common ground that the Septic egos never went to the Iplier egos side of the house. It was just a common law. That is until Mark and Jack came and took the door off, leaving a break in the system. Now both sides were forced to meet and talk to each other for the first time.

The Septic household was usually quite lazy, a particular fight between some ego and Anti was common. Chase always pranking and doing trick shots wherever possible or seeable to the naked eye. Not very many rules and barely any meetings.

The Iplier household was very calm and collected, due to Dark taking role as the one in charge. He made sure that everyone would act as though this was a respected and clean area. Unlike the Septic side which was usually a complete mess. The loudest or intense it ever really got was when there was an argument between Google and Bing.

Anti's POV
What the absolute fuck was Jack thinking taking the door down?! Luckily none of the other egos hadn't taken much notice it seemed. I peeked my head into the Iplier manner type household. What was this place? It wasn't nearly as cozy and warm as the Septic household. It was stable, safe, and professional. Anti despised it.
Upon taking a few steps in I turned to see an ego right in front of me , a somewhat cocky smirk on his face.
"Greetings~"
I heard the ego's voice say... it was deep and almost smooth as butter. It sent shivers down my spine.
I suddenly shot back, when the fuck did he get there?! Of course I began gripping the handle of my precious knife that was in my pocket holster just in case.
"FOOKIN' HELL!- when did you?! Who are you?!"
I stammered a bit with a harsh expression on my face, which wasn't unusual for me. The man in a blue shirt with a 'G' on it just chuckled as he pushed up his glasses. The shit eating smirk still plastered on his face. I already could tell we would not be getting along.
"You're lucky Dark is out talking with Mark about this door situation. But to answer your question I am Google. And you ar-"
Google huh? Like the search engine that I've used for porn. Wow... his voice admittedly is something special. He could say something utterly violent and vile but you would still fall head over heels for him. The robot was cut off by another Iplier ego who had orange sunglasses, a tank top that had the word 'bing' on it... which I assumed was his name.
Google looked pissed, apparently he didn't like to be interrupted.
"Bro! Look! A magazine with a girl on it, haha! She even has boobs and everythi- who's that?"
I rose a brow, Bing had found some type of bikini like magazine. He was confused for a moment as he looked me over then a big smile was on his face.
"Your one of Jack's egos! Suh dude! I'm Bing!"
The robot says extending a hand as I hesitantly shook it. Google was face palming and shaking his head. The three of our heads turned when we saw a ego with a fancy suit walk in and slam the door. He was not happy. When I looked back to the two that were Greeting me, they both were ducking behind the counter. The robots seemed afraid. Who was this guy? He had a red and blue ora around him which was fluctuating a bit. The man saw me and growled, straightening his tie as he walked over. A ringing noise in my ear. Google and Bing were inching away. Oh god... he definitely looked menacing but very handsome.