- Tito's POV-

'I doubt that though... His eyes were serious.... I don't even want to know what he'll do...' before I could decline Lucian took over. "alright then, later at lunch right?" 'noooooo!!!!! W-w-what if that guy comes?! Curse you Lucian!!!!' Izumi smiled again before going to her seat, which was just besides mine.  'heh! I did you a favor wimp! Stop being a fucking coward all the time! Tch! And you said you wanna be a hero... What a joke' 'Shut up demon! Tito can be a hero of he wants to. You have no say in this' I sighed as the two spirits had another argument. I ignored them and paid attention in class.

-at lunch-

I am NOT looking forward for lunch. I'm nervous, but for good reasons! One I might die by the hands of a maniac with red eyes. Second, I'm getting lunch with a girl!! I gulped when I saw her stand up through my peripheral vision. 'please please please just forget about me please please please' "Tito-kun!" 😰😭 goodbye cruel world. "come on before more people come to the cafeteria!!" she pulled me by the arm and waving at the girls in our class.

The cafeteria, Lunch Rush.... It's a nice place to be in if it weren't for that one person that might kill me the moment he sees me. Being pulled by Izumi, I nervously looked around. You never know when someone attacks you. "are you alright Tito-kun?" I flinched and nodded frantically. 

-3rd POV-

Tito was being nervous for nothing, because right now class A students were still having their combat battle with All Might. "onii-chan's still not here.... Oh well, let's sit over there!" why are you so dense Izumi? Tito was nervous the whole time and Izumi would use her quirk to calm him down. Soon after eating, they left the cafeteria making Tito let a sigh of relief pass through his lips. 'I'm saved... I thank the heavens for this wonderful day!' he thought crying crocodile tears.

Tito and Izumi came back to the classroom to see the boys having an arm wrestling competition with each other, while the girls were either watching or talking to each other. Seeing arm wrestling for the first time, Izumi came closer. "So this is arm wrestling..." she said softly, not expecting anyone to hear. "Midoriya?! You haven't seen arm wrestling before? Where did you live your whole life?!" Hiryu -whose quirk is scales- asked tapping the person next to him.

"WHAT?!" Tetsutetsu stared speechless at Izuku who smiles tilting her head to the side, not understanding what the deal was. Shaking himself out of his stupor, he grabbed her and made her sit. "you have to expertise this! This is a battle of manliness." he said clenching his first. Izumi only stared thinking what every girl was thinking, 'battle of manliness?'  "alright the rules are simple you just have to push your opponents arm to the other side without lifting your elbow" they demonstrated it before letting Izumi try. Her opponent was Honenuki Juzo, a classmate who got in UA by recommendations.

Izumi readied her arm along with Juzo, Tetsutetsu being the judge took a long breath before... "ready? Go! " Izumi's grip was tight, and the moment Juzo relaxed his muscles, she slammed his arm to her side making her win. Juzo was shocked to say the least when he lost within five seconds flat. "uwooohh!!! Midoriya!! That was awesome! You're the manliest woman in the class!" we all know that Tetsutetsu was exaggerating and only want to make Izumi feel good about herself. But who would complain? Isn't that cu-- *slapped* Kendo and the other girls were smiling and some chuckling at the sight, while Izumi sat there flustered.

----------
Chapter 7 finally done xD and some of class B are finally introduced! Phew! That took a lot from me xD you don't know how much I slept just to get ideas... Not that I'm complaining but yeah.... I slept a lot
Now! Comment below for your opinions and vote on who you want Izumi to be with!! Here are your choices:

BakugouxIzumi

TodorokixIzumi

TodorokixIzumi

ShinsouxIzumi

TitoxIzumiSorry I don't have a picture or even a drawing of both of them

TitoxIzumi
Sorry I don't have a picture or even a drawing of both of them...
KirixIzumi

XD I love this pic xd

VillainxIzumi

Now vote! Before I lose any ideas!  XD the more votes, the more likely your ship would sail!

Thank you for reading!!