|3| How they woke you up

BTS as your boyfriend

Maknae line

Jimin

Jimin would woke you up by tight hugs and whispering sweet things. He would sometimes tickle you if you will not woke up. You always open your eyes with him smiling at you.

"What it is mochi..." You said still half awake. He kissed you and whispered

"Let's eat chubs... I put effort on our breakfast" he said. You open your eyes fully and see him smiling at you. You stand up and rub your eyes. You signal him that you will follow him downstairs. You went to your bathroom and do your morning routines. When You open the door, Jimin scared you. You shouted and put your hands on your heart.

"Jimin! You gave me a fright!" You said while closing your eyes trying to calm your heart.

"Well I did that for you to be fully awake because Mac and cheese is waiting for you downstairs" he said normally while smirking. He knows that you love Mac and cheese so much and he even said it to you like it's not a big deal. You hug him and kiss him fast, he smiled at your cute action. You quickly ran downstairs and look for the Mac and Cheese. You found it in the table. It is serve like in a restaurant. Sure Jimin put a lot of effort in this one. You saw him beside you and hug him one more time.

"You Mr. Mochi is very sweet! I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend and I'll do my best to keep you forever until my last breath" you said and kiss him in the nose. He kissed you back and said

"I know but I am more lucky to have you as my girlfriend and I'll do my best to keep you until we become ghost and scare people together" he said smiling. You both sat down in the chair and eat together happily. After you guys eat, you went to the sofa and watch movies while cuddling.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

V

V will usually woke you up by a weird sound he is making. You are use to it since he does that everyday. Once you stood up and open your eyes he would kiss you right away and run, what you will you do is run after him. You guys will chase each other in the house until you will ran out of breathe. In that case you will be totally awake.

"I hate you Tae! Why would you kiss me without my permission?" You asked him breathing heavily. He flash you his signature smile and hug you.

"I don't want you to woke up late because we will do something after breakfast" he said and let go. You put a confuse face wanting to know what you will do.

"That's not the point" you started. You came closer to him and said.

"You stole a kiss from me to I have to steal one from you too." You smirked at him. He look shock and ran away since he knows that you will shower him with kisses. You run after him and caught him at the sofa. You kiss him everywhere in the face until you ran out of energy. You two sat down in the sofa lazily. Taehyung stood up and get something. He came back with two mugs in his hand. Inside the mugs are hot Cocoa drink with mallows. You usually make this drink but now he decided to make it. You guys drank the Cocoa drink and looked at each other admiring ones face.

"Do you know what are we gonna do??" Taehyung said. You nod you head in disagreement and wait for him to tell you. He drag you In the balcony and you saw paints and papers.

"We will paint together! After that we will post in insta and let the people choose which art is the best. The one that owns the best art will make the dinner tomorrow and make sure the he or she will put a lot of effort and make it really nice." He said while smiling.

"Well the armys will comment YOU in the comments section since you are the best art in this world" after you said that you get the paint brush and hold it. Suddenly Taehyung spoke.

"Well In my opinion you are the best art and I'm very proud to call you mine..." He said then he quickly took a pink paint and paint it in your nose.

"Oh!! Wrong move!!...... THIS IS WAR!!!!!" You said and get a blue paint and paint it in his cheek. You guys ended up painting each other and took a photo. You guys posted it in Instagram and got a lot of likes. You love him so much that you will not bare him being away from you.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jungkook

Jungkook will woke you up usually at 6:00 by singing a sweet song to you. He would hug you and sing you a good morning song. You always woke up giggling because of his cuteness. You guys will go to the grocery store and buy the ingredient for your planned breakfast.

"Can we buy some ice cream??" He said while giving you a puppy eye.

"Of course! I love ice cream remember..." I said. He then put two containers of ice cream in the basket, one is cookies and cream and the other one is cookie dough. You also bought some chocolate and sodas. Since today is your free day means you two don't have any work, you decided to have a lazy day and a movie marathon.

After you guys came back at your apartment you guys cooked the things that you bought and prepare the movies and the food. You guys made a cute fort with fairy lights and close the curtain for the place to be dark. You put thick blankets and plenty of cute pillows. You also design it with colorful candles and spray scented perfume.

Jungkook came with the food and sat down with you. You guys took a photo of the fort and with you in it to cherish that cute simple moment with him. You guys watch the movie called 'The Space between us' and 'Paper Town'. After watching you guys chatted and talk about life. The whole time Jungkook was staring at you admiring your beautiful face. You stopped taking and stare at him too. He slowly leaned in and kiss you passionately. He is for sure your lucky charm....

Thanks for reading!! Please vote, comment and follow me!!!!

-Author