~

5 hours (plane done and getting off)

I grab my bag off the roundabout thingy whatever it is. And I look around. That plane ride was fricken hell not talking to Maddie at all with her only being less than 5 feet away. I look around that's when I see Nathan holding a sign with a red dick on it. I laughed. This place was busy and people were looking at him like he's crazy. I go up to him. lol was next to him. Maddie shows up a minute later.

"MASON!!" Nathan yells out.

"NATHAN!" I said back a little less enthusiastic. We do our handshake thing.

"Dude, I've got way to much to tell you, first and foremost, it's so not the same without you" he tells me.

"Yeah I know, it's kinda weird not being with you pretty much everyday" I nod giving him a small smile.

"Maddie!" Nathan said with a grin.

"Hey" her voice was small as they hug. I saw Lila staring at me with sympathetic eyes I shake my head.

"Hey dick" she grins.

"Hey asshole" I said back she hugs me.

"Sorry" she whispers.

"You didn't do anything" I muttered swallowing hard.

"Well lets go!" Nathan said. He was smiling. "Moms so excited to see you guys."

"Yeah Luke too!" Lila adds.

"He's obsessed that's why" I muttered Nathan laughs. I see Maddie just look down and I just kinda want to put my arm around her but I stand close to my suitcase. I take a deep breath. It's so weird feeling this weather compared to the snow.

we all get into the car after we put our bags in the back. Nathan asks about New York and all. I sat up front with him while he drove and Maddie and Lila sat in the back talking. Missed this. But when I wasn't fighting with Maddie.

Maddie's POV

  It was awkward. He looked hurt, angry and tired. And I felt horrible cause it was my fault.

"So, were gonna talk when we get home" Lila tells me in a low tone I nodded. I felt like crying just being so close yet so far from him. He didn't even look at me. "Are you okay?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"Fine." Is all I relied with and she gave me that look as if she was like. "Shut the fuck up Maddie."

"How's lily Nathan?" Lila asked. I'm surprised she got here before us. But she obviously had an earlier flight.

"Did you not see her?" I asked her she shakes her head.

"I went to my house Nathan picked me up from there to come to you guys" she tells me.

"She's great, she's actually gonna be at the house by now so she can see you guys, So is Luke" he chuckles.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked. I could noticeably see mason tense to the mention of a guy after all this.

"I don't know he's your guys' friend" Nathan replied.

"Yeah we have to call him, I texted him but i think his flights later cause he didn't reply so either asleep, or just not replying" Lila said I nod.

We got to the house later and I was excited to see the house. We all get out and grab our bags. I still felt like shit. Nathan looks between me and mason and our not close distance and the way we're avoiding each other.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked us we both look at him. "Because you both look like shit, and haven't talk to each other." Mason just doesn't say anything. I'm waiting for him to tell him but he just stares at his feet.