xxvi. r e a l l i f e

"and the oscar for best actor in a leading role goes to..." the phrase that i was waiting for the entire night finally came, i was curled up in the comfy hotel, the tv lighted up the entire room. the 5 nominees appeared on the screen, there was timothee. and the announcement finally came...gary oldman. fuck off. i brought my hands to my face, i was still so proud of my baby, but of course i wanted him to win. i grabbed my phone and texted him.

anna: i love you so much, i am the proudest girl ever. you have won my heart and millions of others and that's all that matters. we are all so proud. i can't wait for you to come back from the party and give you the biggest kiss. i will always love you and support you.

time went by, and call me by your name just won best adapted screenplay, i was very proud of the team. i fell asleep right after they announced best movie. i was woken up around 3am by the sound of the door opening, i knew it was timothee so i quickly turned on the lamp and saw him, with the biggest smile on his face.
-i didn't won- he said as happy as ever- but, i am so blessed to have the opportunity to go to the oscars. i am an academy award nominee actor.

happy tears left his face and i quickly stood up to hug him. we hugged for the longest time, we were living the time of our lives.
-how about you get in your pajamas, we drink some of that awesome wine from the mini fridge and watch lady bird?
-that's the best oscar after party ever- he kissed my nose and went to the bathroom to slip into his pink floyd shirt and boxers. we spent the rest of the night watching lady bird, vines, and the opening from the ceremony were jimmy roasted him. it was one of the best days ever.

————
MY BABY DIDNT WON BUT ITS OKAY HE WILL WIN NEXT YEAR I KNOW THAT