Chapter 17: Deception

Kion, or rather Scar, is heading towards Pride Rock. He is walking towards when he sees some animals walking towards him.

"Kion! Hyenas! Attacking the antelopes! " shouts Ono flying towards him. Scar clears his throat before coming up with an answer. "Oh...um yeah lets go." He wants to pretend being Kion until the right moment.

The guard looks at him oddly. They were going to ask him something when they hear the cackling of Janja. "Come on guard, lets go!" Fuli said running. The rest follow. Scar has a plan in which he will help the hyenas just like he did back then.
They run to where the hyenas are chasing the antelopes. "Orders Kion?" Fuli asked. "Um yeah...you," "Kion" said pointing to Fuli," You chase down the antelope and stop them from running." Fuli nods and runs to the front of the herd. "You," he said pointing to Beshte," You make sure the hyenas can't get past you." Beshte nods and goes between the herd and the hyenas.
"You," he said pointing to Bunga," You help in stopping the hyenas." Bunga nods and runs up to where the hyenas are.
"And you, you just observe from above and make sure no hyenas escape." "Affirmative," Ono said flying up.

Scar has a plan to "dispose" of the lion guard. He just wants to get a chance to see their weaknesses and strengths.

He helps them chase the hyenas out of the Pridelands.

The lion guard meet up with him. "Good job guard," "Kion" said convincingly. "Thanks Kion," Fuli said smiling.

After patrol and "Kion" being as convincing as ever, he tells the guard he has something "special" to show them. The guard all agree and they follow "Kion".

He takes them to a ledge where unbeknowest to them, they will be falling down. Of course he knows Ono won't fall since he could fly, but he has a plan.

"Kion" grins evilly and gets ready to roar. He aims at a storm cloud. The guard look at him nervously. "Um..Kion?" Bunga said nervously. "Kion" roars at the cloud and makes it rain. The rain is so heavy, it made Ono's wings wet making him not able to fly. He ends up falling on Beshtes back. "Kion" then roars at the guard, forcing them to fall into a deep hole. "Kion...why are you doing this?" Fuli asked frowning. "Kion" laughs evilly and says,
"Because I can't have you get in my way." He then walked away leaving the guard dumbfounded.

"Kion" heads up to Pride Rock where he sees Simba watching over the Pridelands. He walks up to him. Simba sees and smiles. "Hello Kion, how are you today?" Simba asked. "Great," "Kion" says grinning. Simba looks over at him and notices something different about Kion. Kion's eyes look like they are glowing green and his lion guard mark. The lion has a scar on it. No, Simba thought. It couldn't be. "Scar," Simba said gasping. 

"Kion" grins evilly. "You do catch on fast, I must say, you have gotten smarter since you were a cub." Simba growls. He controls himself though because he knew if he wanted to hurt scar, he would be hurting Kion. 

He stands firm end says,"What do you want Scar?" Simba asked brows furrowed angrily.
"The kingdom," "Kion" said grinning. Simba scoffs. " You are not getting the kingdom, now get out of my son's body!" Simba commands growling.

"Temper temper, your father had it to and well we know what happened to him," "Kion" says. Simba growls at him mentioning his father. "You will never take over the kingdom and I will get my son back!" Simba says. "Kion" chuckles. "Good luck with that. Yeah, I kind of like this body, I think I will stay in this body for now." He then heads down towards the outlands to recruit the hyenas. Maybe he could form an alliance with them like he has done before.

Meanwhile...

"This is not like Kion, why would he do this?" Fuli asked frowning. "I don't know," Beshte sighs. "I hope he comes for us soon, I'm hungry," Bunga sighs rubbing his stomach. "I don't think he will come for us Bunga," Ono says sighing. They look up at the sky hoping something good will happen.

"Kion" heads to the hyenas den. He walks in and sees them all laying around. Janja spots him and growls running to him. "And what do you think you are doing here lion cub?" Janja growls. "Kion" grins and says," To form an alliance with you hyenas, I've done it before in the past." Janja looks confused for a second. He then figures it out. "Scar." "Kion" nods smiling.
"How about we devise a plan to take over the Pridelands?" he asked. Janja grins. "Lets begin."
___________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I hope you are enjoying this story!Please comment what you think!🌼