Chapter 5-Jealous much?

Start from the beginning

He caught me staring at him and I played it cool by giving him a slight nod. A cute blush crept onto his gorgeous face and he nodded turning away.

"And they're making out. Okay everyone look away." Hilary said, I looked back at my little brother.

Man I didn't know he had it in him. Making out with a girl like that and in public too. But my attention left to Jesse walking up the stairs. God I'm such a stalker.

Hilary's POV:

I caught Parker walking in. Oh she was so gorgeous. I hated being this far away from her. My wolf cried in rage that I couldn't hold her hand walking in. If I was straight I would of thought nothing of her, but she's smart, funny and really caring and she's pretty too. She just hides her face with a big hood.

Oh but after the red moon...

We are going to walk around the school together.

And she is going to learn that she shouldn't hide how beautiful she is.

Courtney's POV:

He sighed agreeing to stay with me the whole day.

"What? You don't want to stay with me?"

"No I don't I have other plans...with textbooks." He teased. I laughed at his lame joke. He made a lot of lame jokes that always made me laugh.

"I don't see why...We could do this." I said lacing my fingers with both of his hands.

"Or this..." I said turning so my back was pressed up against his front. I grabbed his hands and wrapped them tightly around my waist. His waist was at the middle of my back....God I feel short.

"And...this." I said bringing his head to my lips. I enjoyed kissing him...if you couldn't tell already then you haven't been paying attention. It was a light kiss at first but then I forgot that we were in a parking lot and the simple kiss turned into a full blown make out. He grabbed my hips and pulled them against him hard. His sharp canines tickled the bottom of my lip and I moaned as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Once again he tasted sweet, like l sugar and caramel...not exactly but that's how sweet he tasted.

Suddenly the bell rang and I pulled away.

"I got lip gloss on your face." I laughed going on the tips of my toes to wipe it.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"As long as it's your lip gloss and it wasn't shared with anyone..." He said with a grimace.

"Chill, I don't share lip gloss or my chap stick." I said wrapping my arm around his waist.He bought a new white shirt considering I ripped the last one.

"You bought a lot of these, I hope?" I asked pinching his shirt.

"Yep. Just for you." He smiled kissing my head. As we walked in, people instantly stared. They made a straight line down the hallway. David looked shifty and uncomfortable as I heard people saying how good he looked.

Haha and he is all mine.

"Hey Courtney." Mindy said. She was with Terri and Maggy.

"Mindy." I said blandly as David looked around and thanked people who knew him and were complimenting him.

"Who's your new boy toy?" She asked.

"He's not my boy toy Mindy. I don't use guys like you do."

"Oh i forgot you're still a virgin...anyways, what's his name?"

"None of your business because he's mine. So don't even think about anything." I warned slamming my locker.

"I don't want him...I just want to see how good he is." She said seductivley staring at him like he was a piece of cake.

"Mindy...what happened to Gregory?" I asked.

"He's still here. Why are you jealous? Because if you want we can trade." She said quickly.

"No. Just go have him. He's yours and this one is mine." I said grabbing a fistful of David's shirt and pulling him along with me.

"What was that about?" David asked.

"David stay away from that blonde head Barbie doll. She is a huge slut." I said scowling at Mindy.

"Who? Mindy? She was in my English class once. She isn't very nice." He noted.

"Yes but she is seductive and she gets what she wants. This is why I want you to stay with me. This is very early but...you're mine David." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"I'm okay with that." He smirked snaking a arm around my waist.

"Get to class you two." Mr. Cox said.

"Sure thing Mr. Cock." I said laughing and David rolled his eyes before cracking a smile.

"It's Cox Ms.White. Go to class or go see the principal."

"Sure thing...Cock." I called walking down the hallway laughing while David walked after me.