a little bit about "LSDC"

Oh, damn. Another book finished? And in time for my third anniversary? And after a hiatus? Wow.

I'm sorry my holiday break went a little long, I basically forgot about Wattpad until I remembered last month when I redownloaded it and came back to 60+ notifications, and I was like, "woah, people actually like my books that much?" Like, they aren't even good, guys, but the comments and votes say otherwise. Thanks so much. I'm glad I can make some people out there happy. :)

Like, Tough Luck has almost 16k views now. That is a lot of people.... I remember saying when it first hit 1k that "oh god, that's like 1/16 of a medium sized anime convention reading this book" but now like, a whole medium sized anime convention has read that book??? Wow.

Well, let's get to the content. Here are some Behind the Scenes things for LSDC.
•About explaining c24: I tried to make it seem like Giorno used his stand to heal her so that's why she woke up like that. I probably should had her/you say "so, can I get dressed again?"

•Sveta's name was "preziosa" before I changed it. That means "precious" in Italian, if you couldn't already tell.

•At one point, I had ten story drafts. Only one made the real story. Some of said drafts included a few car chases, y/n breaks her arm, a spaghetti dinner scene involving stealing breadsticks, and y/n gets drunk.

•I realized how OOC this was halfway through the story and then just kind of had to live with it afterwards, so if you noticed it, don't worry, I did too.

•Almost made Y/n an assistant to Giorno. For the whole story. Realized how that wouldn't really fly.

•There probably should have been more canon characters in this story but that's not how peachbois rolls (and she finished reading part 5 last year and remembers none of the plot details so that is also why)

•I almost wrote a Joseph book instead of his one. That could have been a pretty bad train wreck, now that I think of it.

•There are still some typos in this book in places because to be honest, I hate re-reading my stories. I know that sounds somewhat narcissistic but for some reason my brain just doesn't let me :x

Really, there weren't many secrets to this book, but it was pretty fun to write at times. I'm glad you guys liked it, at least. Actually, this is probably the next IDGI, haha

But oh well. So TL:DR, thanks, wattpad jojo fandom, you've kept me going. Thanks for reading this book. Thanks for bearing with me through the hiatuses and me just fooling around wattpad. I've loved reading your comments and mentions, so don't think I didn't see those!

And that leads me to some bad-ish news: I'm taking another hiatus. Right now I'm super busy with school and other IRL stuff and at this point, writing feels more like a chore than a thing that I do on the side for fun. But don't worry! While I'm gone, I'll be cooking up a new fic with a mystery character...I'll leave you all guessing, for the time being. Muahaha >:-)

Also, I took almost 9 months to write this book and there's still no part 5?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alright, I'll stop this here. Thanks everyone. See you on the flip side!
-Mom