Chapter 7

Warning: angst

(y/n)'s Foster parents were reported all the children were removed and they were arrested. The local Police, FBI, CIA, and child serves all came running when they heard (y/n) was off the grid for 5 years. Homeland security, department of defenses, and other White House officials got involved when they found out she was actually off the planet. It was a mess for a few weeks Tony hired an army of Lawyers to keep everyone away from (y/n) the only person to ever be allowed to see her was the social worker and even her time was limited.

A few weeks later and someone else showed up someone they couldn't turn away.

"Hey Kid," Tony said as he walked into her room, which he gifted her. She was sitting on her bed watching TV apparently she had 5 years of TV to catch up on.

"Hi, Hi," she said but didn't look up.

"what are you watching?" he asked

"SpongeBob"

"ah, Mr. Square pants very entertaining... Um listen someone is here to see you"

"social worker?"

"no, someone else." Taking her hand Tony lead her down to the common room everyone was waiting.

"what's wrong? Is someone hurt?" seeing all the stern faces (y/n) immediately thought the worse. Force of habit with the life she lived.

"I promise you nothing is wrong Darling," Loki said kneeling in front of her " someone important is here to ... come say hello" Loki had tears in his eyes. He was trying really hard not to cry and alarm (y/n) but he was failing miserably. Seeing Loki crying or on the edge of it honestly wasn't helping. She began to feel anxious and took Loki's hand.

By the window stood a woman looking at the rain she had (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin. Loki pushed (y/n) forward. She looked back at everyone they all motioned her forward.

"Hello" the woman turned around "oh, wow, you're much more beautiful then I expected. y-you have your father's nose" she said putting her hand over her mouth " I'm sorry" she laughed " I never thought I'd see you again. I never thought..."

(y/n) stood awkwardly she didn't know this woman but this woman apparently knew her. The woman stepped forward.

"Hello, (y/n) I'm your mother"