"And me having a fever is one of them?"

"You could say that."

Hiccup chuckled. Man, does he love her. Toothless nudged Astrid's shoulder, seeing his rider feeling a bit better. Astrid patted on the Night Fury's head.

"Come on Toothless, Hiccup needs his rest. Since tomorrow he's going to visit Gothi." Astrid said.

"Noooo. I don't want to visit her. She going to whack me with the stick because I got sick." Hiccup said.

"No she won't." Astrid said.

"No, she will. I'm already dealing with this sickness, I don't want to deal with a headache."

Astrid shook her head as she ran her fingers through his hair. She slowly pushed him in the couch, so he can lay down once again.

"Get some sleep." Astrid whisper as Hiccup yawned.

"What about... about the village..." Hiccup slowly trailed off as sleep began to take over him.

"Your mother and I would take care of it. You should rest, babe."

Hiccup mumbled something as he closed his eyes. Astrid smiled as she kissed his sweaty forehead. She made a signal for Toothless to follow her. She opened the door so Toothless can see the daylight sun. As Astrid slowly yet so gentle closed the door. She saw Valka and Cloudjumper landed outside.

"Hi Valka." Astrid said as Valka waved.

"Hello honey, how's is he?" She asked.

"He was grumpy once I came in with the medicine, but right now he's asleep."

"That's good, he should get sleep while he can."

The girls both watch Toothless watched the dragons flying around Berk. Toothless cooed as he flapped his wings a little.

"I think you should take Toothless a little flight." Valka told to Astrid.

"But, I was going to help you on running the village." Astrid said.

"You will once you get back."

Astrid nodded as she went towards Toothless.

"Hey bud. Who wants a little flight?" Astrid asked as Toothless showed her gummy smile and jumped around.

She mounted on him and took off.
                           ----------
Time skip

Toothless and Astrid made there way towards Gothi hut. Astrid knocked on her door, hearing another groan from Hiccup. Hiccup lay on Toothless back. The sickness gotten a bit worse to a point he couldn't stand on his very on two feet. Well... One foot actually. Gothi opened the door, seeing Astrid, Toothless, and a very sick Chief.

Gothi used her staffed to signal them to come inside. As the entered, Hiccup sat up from Toothless's back and made his way towards a chair. Gothi wrote in the ground, as Astrid was reading it.

"Yes, he had taken the medicine." Astrid said.

Gothi wrote on the ground once again.

"I don't think he taken any other medicine then the one you gave me." Astrid said as Gothi slowly nodded.

She went towards Hiccup and examined him. Hiccup slowly opened his eyes, seeing Gothi right up in his face. He used his hands as a shield to protect his head.

"Don't hit me with your staff!" Hiccup yelled as Gothi shook her head slightly.

She went back to the pile of dirt in the ground and wrote something again. Astrid looked at the writing and tried to translate it. "Uh."

She's stuck. She wasn't properly learned how to read Gothi writing. Gothi shook her staff at the floor, insisting to Astrid to read it.

"She said if Hiccup have eaten anything this morning." Gobber said.

Astrid jumped from Gobber appearance.

"Gobber? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check how's the chief doing. I guess the look on his face means he ain't doing any better." Gobber joked as Astrid slowly nodded.

"Well. He haven't ate anything this morning. He was asleep this whole time." Astrid answered Gothi question.

Gothi wrote something in the ground.

"She said to give him hot chicken soup. That would help him to not feel like...a lying liking?"

Gothi hit Gobber with her staff. "Dying viking! Sometimes I can't read your handwriting woman."

Gothi gripped her staff as Gobber threw his hands up in defense. Astrid nodded and thanked Gothi and Gobber. Astrid grabbed Hiccup's hand and guided him to Toothless again. Hiccup lay down on his back and shivers. Astrid patted on Toothless head, commanding him to follow her home.

Once they got home she lay the very sweaty Hiccup in their bed. Hiccup wrapped himself with the furry covers and mumbled something. Astrid didn't understand it what he said but she shook it off. She pushed the sweaty bangs back and kissed his forehead. Hiccup slowly smiled as yawned.

"Love ya dork."
*....... *....... *....... *..... *...... *........*....*
A

/N

You guys: *Have guns aimed directly at me*

Me:*hiding behind a wall*  Please don't shoot me! I have a reason to live!

I am so sorry for the huge wait. I have a few personal problems that cane in and killed me. Don't worry I got my life together... Well I think I did. Either way, I hoped you liked this one shot. I found it a bit cute and I like this one. I am not gone to point that out for some people. And as always, I'm GhostFuryKiller. And I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace out guys✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️BROFIST!!!!!! 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊