Chapter 4

Rachel POV

Why did she helped me? First she is nice, than she's a bitch and now she helps me. I don't understand that girl. I couldn't help but smiled as she yelled at Azimio. She gave me a paper. 'You look too hot in my things and because of that i have to get ride of all dumb guys' I blushed. 'Don't worry. As soon as my things aren't wet anymore you get your top and short back. I promise.' 'No save it. Just because i have to get ride of boys that stare at you doesn't mean i don't want to see you in this too.' I hit her and she laughed. " Santana i thought you acted and don't want to be my friend" "Yeah i thought about that and i think i don't want to act and want to spend more time with you." "More?" "Did i say more?" I was sad because i was too hopeful. She said " Actually i mean a lot!" " Ok!" That day as i came home i started my Computer. On Facebook i looked for santana's page. I started to follow her but she just has one pic. It was a necklace. And she wrote 'I love you and i promise i will find you' It was a very old pic. I was a little shocked but was too tired and went to sleep.

Santana POV

I was sad cause i had to think at my bff. And my facebook pic. She, my old bff Rachel, didn't wrote an answer. This night i cried myself to sleep. In the Morning i was very tired. I forgot to put my hair into a ponytail and didn't put on any makeup. In school Puck ran to me. "Honey what happened?" "What do you mean?" "You look terrible" "Why?" "Your hair is horrible and you don't have make up!" I walked away. We had Spanish and i sat down. I slept on the desk. Someone hugged me from behind. It was Rachel. " Can i please sleep?" " What's wrong?" " I'm just so tired" "Ok but next lesson you have to come with me okay?" I nodded and slept. After an hour someone kissed me on the cheek and pulled me out of the chair. Rachel. We went to the lockerroom. She put my hair into a ponytail and made my makeup. Then she gave me a bottle of water. " What's up? You looked tired?" "I didn't sleep well but thank you!" "No problem that is my job as your friend" She suddendly became nervous. " I really have to go now! See you later!" " Bye!" She ran out of the room. I was very confused. Rachel was hiding something. And i want to find out what. I went out of the room too and saw that rachel went into the auditorium. She auditioned for glee club. I would never do that but i wanted to hear rachel sing. She was amazing. Suddendly she looked at me. First she glared but then she smiled. I grinned too. As she finished i hopped on the stage. " Rachel you were...wow you were amazing!" "Thank you but why did you follow me?" " I..am a curious person. And you sang beautiful." "Thank you again. Would you sing something with me. Please Santana please." "No i am not very good and i am afraid of singing!" "You and afraid? I'm sorry but where is Miss santana Lopez?" "You are funny!" "Oh please it would mean so much." I knew i had to do it cause something inside of me tells me nothing else matters. " Ok but just one Song and you will sing it with me." "Ok!" We sang 'Smile'. It was beautiful to sing with her. As we finished rachel looked at me. "That bad?" "Are you kidding you were amazing and you have an incredible voice. I mean it's wow." "Ok stop or i have to blush?" "Ok ok lets go!" I took her hand and we went to her car. I realised that i didn't let go of her hand. I grinned and pulled away. "Would you give me your number?" "Why? Do you want to do something bad?" "Ha but no i just want to be able to tell you good night!" "Ok here!" "Thanks Rach!" " Rach?" " Rach is easier. Do you like it?" "Of course i love it! San!" "Ok now i think it's goodbye for today?" "Yes have a good ride and be caruful ok?" "Right where do you live?" "An hour from the school and i walk home!" "Are you kidding? Get your ass in the car! I'll drive you!" "No i can walk it doesn't matter San!" "Now!" I got in the car. Nobody said something but we heard music. 'Songbird' "It seems like we both love this song?" "Yeah pretty much!" As we arrived i was speechless! "This is your house?" "Yes why do you ask" "  I'm just intersted and its big! Like really big!" "Yeah it's ok? Do you want to come in and meet my dads?" "Dads?" "I have two gay dads!" "Oh sure! Why don't?" Rachel left the car and waited for me. I had to breath. I don't even know why i am nervous. I just meet her dads. Chill you are santana fucking lopez. you can do everything and you can handle the berry family. I followed Rachel in the house. " Holy crap..that's a big house!" "Yeah my dads are kind of good at their jobs!" "I see! I am sure you have a stage too not?" I laughed at my own joke. " Sure we have." I stopped. " Are you kidding? That was just a joke! You really have a stage?" "Yeah but now come and meet my dads!" "Ok" I followed her in the living room. I heard soft music. And two male voices. " Dad, Daddy! I'm home!" "Rachel we are here." I got nervous. Rachel noticed it. " Ohh you don't have to be nervous. But it's sweet but i promise you they will love you." She took my hand and i met her parents. "Dads, this is Santana Lopez!" "Oh my god? Santana Lopez?" "Yes hello Mr and Mr Berry. Nice to meet you!" "Rachel don't you know who is this girl." "Noo we became friends yesterday but would you mind if we talk later? I'd like to show Santana my room." "Ehh..sure go ahead."

Rachel's dads POV

"Hiram do you saw her too?" "Yeah..that was Santana...but rachel doesn't know yet." " Should we tell her?" "Not now they we will have to find out alone. But we need to talk to her. Santana is really tall and beautiful." " She was always beautiful!" "Did you reconigze that she was nervous?" "I think they fall for each other all over again." "Horrible and beautiful at the same time.

--------

Another chapter....

I'd like to involve Rachel's dads and Santana's parents too